Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Dusan Lajovic vs. Benjamin Bonzi Match Information
- Tournament: The Rolex Paris Masters
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Tuesday, October 31
- Venue: AccorHotels Arena
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Hard
|Dusan Lajovic (-115)||Benjamin Bonzi (-105)|
On Tuesday, Benjamin Bonzi (No. 77 in the world) takes on Dusan Lajovic (No. 48) in the Round of 64 of the Rolex Paris Masters.
Lajovic vs. Bonzi Matchup History
- Lajovic has not played Bonzi in the past five years.
- In his 52 matches played this year across all court surfaces, Lajovic is averaging 22.5 games per match (21.6 in best-of-three matches) and winning 49.6% of those games.
- Lajovic averages 22.3 games per match (20.2 in best-of-three matches) and 10.6 games per set in 20 matches on hard courts this year, with a 47.8% game winning percentage.
- Lajovic has a 73.5% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (352 service games won out of 479) and a 24.1% return game winning percentage (116 return games won out of 482).
- Lajovic is 133-for-172 in service games on hard courts (winning percentage of 77.3%) and 31-for-174 in return games (17.8%).
- Lajovic’s 106 break points won on 251 total break points (42.2% winning percentage) ranks 233rd this year.
- On hard courts, Lajovic has won 43.8% of break points (28 out of 64, which ranks 203rd).
Lajovic Recent Performances
- Lajovic remains in the tournament despite being defeated in the qualifying round, 5-7, 7-5, 6-7 against Marcos Giron.
- Lajovic was eliminated by Hubert Hurkacz (6-7, 3-6) on October 24 in the round of 32 of his previous tournament, the Swiss Indoors Basel.
- There were 22 games, on average, in Lajovic’s one match in Basel.
- Lajovic won eight of 12 service games (66.7%) in Switzerland along with one of 10 return games (10%).
- Bonzi has played 26.1 games per match (21.1 in best-of-three matches) in his 28 matches this year across all court surfaces.
- Through 19 matches this year on hard courts, Bonzi has played 29.6 games per match (23.5 in best-of-three matches) and won 51.2% of them.
- Bonzi has won 19.6% of his return games so far this year, and 77.6% of his service games.
- On hard courts, Bonzi has won 79.9% of his service games and 19.7% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Bonzi has converted 60 of 172 break points (34.9%).
- On hard courts, Bonzi has converted 45 of 133 break points (33.8%).
Bonzi Recent Performances
- In the round of 32s of his last tournament (the European Open), Bonzi was eliminated 7-6, 6-7, 3-6 by No. 84-ranked Alexander Shevchenko on October 17.
- In his three matches in Antwerpen, Bonzi played an average of 24.7 games per match.
- Bonzi won 77.8% of his service games and 11.8% of his return games in Antwerpen.