Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Dusan Lajovic vs. Taylor Fritz Match Information
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Thursday, August 17
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard
|Taylor Fritz (-475)||Dusan Lajovic (+340)|
In the Round of 16 of the Western & Southern Open on Thursday, Dusan Lajovic (ranked No. 66) takes on Taylor Fritz (No. 9).
Lajovic vs. Fritz Matchup History
- Lajovic and Fritz have not gone head to head against one another in the past five years.
- Lajovic has played 42 matches this year across all court types, averaging 22.5 games per match (21.9 in best-of-three matches) and winning 50.7% of those games.
- Lajovic averages 22.1 games per match (20.4 in best-of-three matches) and 10.5 games per set through 10 matches on hard courts this year, with a 50.7% game winning percentage.
- Lajovic has a 73.3% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (277 service games won out of 378) and a 26.1% return game winning percentage (99 return games won out of 380).
- Lajovic has 58 wins in 71 service games while playing on hard courts (winning percentage of 81.7%), and 14 wins in 72 return games (19.4%).
- Lajovic’s 90 break points won on 210 total break points (42.9% winning percentage) is 220th this year.
- On hard courts, Lajovic is 12-for-23 on break points (52.2%) which ranks 201st.
Lajovic Recent Performances
- Lajovic is coming off a 6-4, 7-6 victory over No. 6-ranked Jannik Sinner in the Round of 32 on Wednesday.
- In his previous tournament (the Generali Open), Lajovic lost to Zhizhen Zhang 3-6, 2-6 on August 1, in the round of 32.
- There were 17.0 games, on average, in Lajovic’s one match in Kitzbühel.
- Lajovic won 55.6% of his service games and 0.0% of his return games in Kitzbühel.
- Through 57 matches so far this year, Fritz has played 26.0 games per match (23.9 in best-of-three matches) and won 54.5% of them (across all court types).
- In his 33 matches on hard courts this year, Fritz has played an average of 25.5 games (24.0 in best-of-three matches).
- Fritz has won 84.5% of his service games so far this year, and 23.4% of his return games.
- Fritz has won 87.4% of his service games on hard courts, and 23.1% of his return games.
- Fritz has converted 154 of 378 break points overall (40.7%), and is 189th in break points won.
- Fritz has converted 85 of 200 break points on hard courts (42.5%), and is 99th in break points won.
Fritz Recent Performances
- Fritz is coming off a 6-4, 7-6 victory over No. 39-ranked Lorenzo Sonego in the Round of 32 on Wednesday.
- In the round of 16s of the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers (his last tournament), Fritz was defeated by Alex de Minaur 6-7, 6-4, 1-6 on August 10.
- Fritz played two matches in Toronto, and he averaged 30.5 games per match.
- Fritz’s service-game winning percentage was 73.3% in Canada, and he was victorious in 22.6% of his games on his opponent’s serve.