Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Dusan Lajovic vs. Miomir Kecmanovic Match Information
- Tournament: The Hamburg European Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, July 24
- Venue: MatchMaker Sports Gmbh
- Location: Hamburg, Germany
- Court Surface: Clay
|Miomir Kecmanovic (-130)||Dusan Lajovic (+105)|
No. 61-ranked Dusan Lajovic will meet No. 44 Miomir Kecmanovic in the Hamburg European Open Round of 32 on Monday, July 24.
Lajovic vs. Kecmanovic Matchup History
- Lajovic and Kecmanovic have squared off one time in the past five years, in the semifinals of the Banja Luka Open, and Lajovic was victorious 4-6, 7-6, 6-4.
- In three head-to-head sets, Lajovic has won two, and Kecmanovic one.
- Lajovic has won more against Kecmanovic in 33 total games between them, 17 (51.5%) compared to Kecmanovic’s 16.
- Kecmanovic and Lajovic have played each other one time, averaging 33 games and three sets per match.
- Lajovic has averaged 22.8 games per match (22.1 in best-of-three matches) through his 35 matches played so far this year (across all court types), while winning 50.3% of games.
- Lajovic averages 22 games per match (22.3 in best-of-three matches) and 9.8 games per set through 28 matches on clay courts this year.
- Lajovic has a 72.9% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (245 service games won out of 336) and a 26.8% return game winning percentage (91 return games won out of 339).
- On clay, Lajovic has a 73.6% winning percentage in service games and a 28.7% winning percentage in return games (195 service games won out of 265, and 77 return games won out of 268 on clay).
- Lajovic’s 43.0% break point win percentage (83-for-193) ranks 191st this year.
- On clay, Lajovic has won 41.4% of break points (70 out of 169, to rank 108th).
Lajovic Recent Performances
- In the the Nordea Open, Lajovic’s most recent tournament, he was defeated 6-7, 6-7 by No. 139-ranked Filip Misolic on July 18 in the round of 32 round.
- Lajovic averaged 26 games per match in Båstad in one match.
- Lajovic won 64.3% of his service games and 25% of his return games in Båstad.
- Kecmanovic has played 24.5 games per match (23.3 in best-of-three matches) in his 38 matches so far this year across all court surfaces.
- On clay, Kecmanovic has played 17 matches this year while winning 53.8% of games and 23.7 games per match (21.5 in best-of-three matches).
- Thus far this year, Kecmanovic has won 23.4% of his return games and 74.7% of his service games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on clay, Kecmanovic has won 74.4% of his games on serve, and 31.3% on return.
- Kecmanovic has converted 39.3% of his break-point chances overall (96 of 244).
- Kecmanovic has converted 39.6% of his break-point chances on clay (57 of 144).
Kecmanovic Recent Performances
- In the semifinals of the Swiss Open Gstaad (his previous tournament), Kecmanovic came close to reaching the final but was defeated by Albert Ramos-Vinolas 2-6, 3-6 on July 22.
- Kecmanovic played three matches in Gstaad, and he averaged 22.7 games per match.
- Kecmanovic clinched 66.7% of his service games (22 of 33) in Switzerland along with 34.3% of his return games (12 of 35).