Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Dusan Lajovic vs. Lorenzo Sonego Match Information
- Tournament: The Stockholm Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, October 16
- Venue: Kungliga Tennishallen
- Location: Stockholm, Sweden
- Court Surface: Hard
|Lorenzo Sonego (-255)||Dusan Lajovic (+200)|
Lorenzo Sonego (No. 59) will meet Dusan Lajovic (No. 55) in the Round of 32 of the Stockholm Open on Monday, October 16.
Lajovic vs. Sonego Matchup History
- Sonego owns a 2-0 record versus Lajovic. Their most recent match, in the Round of 32 of the Erste Bank Open on October 27, 2020, was a 6-4, 6-3 victory for Sonego.
- Sonego and Lajovic have played four sets versus each other, with Sonego taking four of them and Lajovic winning zero.
- Sonego and Lajovic have played 45 total games against each other, with Sonego taking 26 and Lajovic 19.
- In two matchups between Lajovic and Sonego, they have averaged 22.5 games and two sets per match.
- Lajovic has averaged 22.4 games per match (21.4 in best-of-three matches) through his 50 matches played so far this year (across all court types), while winning 49.9% of games.
- On hard courts, Lajovic has played 18 matches (averaging 21.9 games per match — 19.6 in best-of-three matches — and 10.7 games per set).
- Lajovic has a 73.3% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (332 service games won out of 453) and a 24.9% return game winning percentage (114 return games won out of 457).
- Lajovic is 113-for-146 in service games on hard courts (winning percentage of 77.4%) and 29-for-149 in return games (19.5%).
- Lajovic is 232nd in break point winning percentage (43.7%) after going 104-for-238 on break points this year.
- On hard courts, Lajovic is 26-for-51 on break points (51.0%) which ranks 199th.
Lajovic Recent Performances
- In the the Rolex Shanghai Masters, Lajovic’s previous tournament, he was beaten 3-6, 3-6 by No. 91-ranked Fabian Marozsan on October 8 in the round of 32 round.
- Lajovic averaged 18.7 games per match in Shanghai in three matches.
- Lajovic won 20 of 27 service games (74.1%) in China along with eight of 29 return games (27.6%).
- Sonego has played 48 matches so far this year, and 25.2 games per match across all court surfaces (22.2 in best-of-three matches).
- Through 26 matches this year on hard courts, Sonego has played 24 games per match (21.7 in best-of-three matches) and won 50.1% of them.
- So far this year, Sonego has won 80.7% of his service games and 19.4% of his return games.
- Sonego has won 80.5% of his service games on hard courts, and 18.4% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Sonego has converted 108 of 270 break points (40.0%).
- Sonego is 143rd in break points won on hard courts, converting 53 of 137 (38.7%).
Sonego Recent Performances
- In the round of 32s of his previous tournament (the Rolex Shanghai Masters), Sonego was defeated 6-7, 2-6 by No. 22-ranked Nicolas Jarry on October 9.
- Sonego participated in three matches in Shanghai, averaging 21 games per match.
- Sonego’s service-game winning percentage was 84.8% in China, and he captured 20% of his games on his opponent’s serve.