Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Dusan Lajovic vs. Stan Wawrinka Match Information
- Tournament: The Rolex Shanghai Masters
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, October 3
- Venue: Qi Zhong Tennis Center
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Stan Wawrinka (-250)||Dusan Lajovic (+195)|
On Tuesday, Stan Wawrinka (No. 47 in the world) faces Dusan Lajovic (No. 54) in the Round of 128 of the Rolex Shanghai Masters.
Lajovic vs. Wawrinka Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Lajovic and Wawrinka have faced each other.
- Lajovic is averaging 22.6 games per match (21.6 in best-of-three matches) in his 47 matches played this year (across all court types), with a 49.9% game winning percentage.
- Lajovic has played 15 matches on hard courts this year, and averages 22.6 games per match (19.8 in best-of-three matches) and 10.3 games per set while winning 48.1% of games.
- Lajovic has a service game winning percentage of 73.2% on all surfaces (312-for-426 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 24.8% (106-for-428 in return games).
- When playing on hard courts, Lajovic has a 78.2% winning percentage in service games and a 17.5% winning percentage in return games (93 service games won out of 119, and 21 return games won out of 120).
- Lajovic is 97-for-222 on break points (43.7%) which ranks 229th.
- Lajovic’s 19 break points won on 35 total break points on hard courts this year (54.3% win percentage) ranks 213th.
Lajovic Recent Performances
- In his last tournament, the China Open, Lajovic went down in the qualification round 1 to No. 54-ranked Yannick Hanfmann, 3-6, 6-7 on September 26.
- There were 22 games, on average, in Lajovic’s one match in Beijing.
- Wawrinka has played 37 matches this year (winning 51.8% of games across all court types), and 27.8 games per match (23.6 in best-of-three matches).
- In his 18 matches on hard courts this year, Wawrinka has played an average of 27.9 games (24.4 in best-of-three matches).
- Wawrinka has won 81.5% of his service games so far this year, and 21.3% of his return games.
- Wawrinka has won 21.7% of his return games on hard courts, and 81.0% of his service games.
- Wawrinka has converted 98 of 247 break points overall (39.7%), and is 227th in break points won.
- Wawrinka is 136th in break points won on hard courts, converting 48 of 128 (37.5%).
Wawrinka Recent Performances
- Wawrinka was eliminated by Marcos Giron (7-6, 6-7, 6-7) on September 28 in the round of 32s of The Astana Open (his most recent tournament).
- Wawrinka participated in one match in Nur-Sultan, averaging 39 games.
- Wawrinka was victorious in 90% of his service games and 5.3% of his return games in Nur-Sultan.