Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Dusan Lajovic vs. Zhizhen Zhang Match Information
- Tournament: The Generali Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, August 1
- Venue: Tennis Stadium Kitzbuehel
- Location: Kitzbühel, Austria
- Court Surface: Clay
|Zhizhen Zhang (-120)||Dusan Lajovic (-105)|
In the Round of 32 of the Generali Open on Tuesday, Dusan Lajovic (ranked No. 66) faces Zhizhen Zhang (No. 53).
Lajovic vs. Zhang Matchup History
- Lajovic and Zhang met in the Round of 128 at the French Open on May 29, 2023. Zhang won 6-1, 4-1.
- Lajovic has averaged 22.9 games per match (22.3 in best-of-three matches) in his 37 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), while winning 50.2% of games.
- In 30 matches on clay courts this year, Lajovic averages 22.2 games per match (22.6 in best-of-three matches) and 9.8 games per set with a 51.9% game winning percentage.
- Lajovic has compiled a service game winning percentage of 72.4% on all surfaces (252-for-348 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 26.8% (94-for-351 in return games).
- Lajovic has a 72.9% winning percentage in service games on clay, and a 28.6% winning percentage in return games (202 of 277 service games, and 80 of 280 return games).
- Lajovic’s 86 break points won on 199 total break points (43.2% win percentage) is 220th this year.
- Lajovic has claimed 41.7% of break points on clay courts (73 out of 175, to rank 128th).
Lajovic Recent Performances
- In the the Hamburg European Open, Lajovic’s last tournament, he was beaten 5-7, 5-7 by No. 71-ranked Arthur Fils on July 27 in the round of 16 round.
- In his two matches in Hamburg, Lajovic played an average of 26.0 games.
- Lajovic’s service-game winning percentage in Germany was 58.3%, and he won 25.0% on his opponent’s serve.
- Zhang has played 33 matches this year (winning 49.0% of games across all court types), and 26.0 games per match (24.3 in best-of-three matches).
- Zhang has played 18 matches on clay so far this year, and 25.6 games per match (25.3 in best-of-three matches).
- Zhang has won 76.9% of his service games so far this year, and 19.6% of his return games.
- Zhang has won 78.2% of his service games on clay, and 20.2% of his return games.
- Zhang has converted 43.4% of his break-point chances overall (49 of 113).
- Zhang has converted 30 of 64 break points on clay (46.9%), and is 178th in break points won.
Zhang Recent Performances
- Zhang fell just short of the final in his most recent tournament, as he was defeated by Laslo Djere (3-6, 2-6) on July 29 in the semifinals of the Hamburg European Open.
- Zhang played four matches in Hamburg, and he averaged 21.5 games per match.
- Zhang secured 81.3% of his service games and 21.9% of his return games while playing in Germany.