Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Gonzalo Lama vs. Thiago Agustin Tirante Match Information
- Tournament: The Mifel Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, August 1
- Venue: Cabo Sports Complex
- Location: Los Cabos, Mexico
- Court Surface: Hard
|Thiago Agustin Tirante (-390)||Gonzalo Lama (+290)|
In the Mifel Open Round of 32 on Tuesday, No. 410-ranked Gonzalo Lama meets No. 136 Thiago Agustin Tirante.
Lama vs. Tirante Matchup History
- Lama holds a 2-1 record versus Tirante. Their last matchup, in the Round of 32 at the ATP Challenger Pereira, Colombia Men Singles 2022 on March 28, 2022, was a 7-6, 6-4 victory for Tirante.
- Lama has taken four sets off Tirante, or 57.1%, compared to Tirante’s three.
- Lama has won 39 games against Tirante (52.7%), while Tirante has taken 35.
- In three matchups between Lama and Tirante, they have averaged 24.7 games and 2.3 sets per match.
- Through one match over the past year (across all court types), Lama has played 11.0 games per match (11.0 in best-of-three matches). He won 27.3% of them.
Lama Recent Performances
- Lama is coming off a 7-5, 5-7, 6-4 victory over Luis Carlos Alvarez Valdes in the qualifying round on Sunday.
- Lama was defeated by Riccardo Bonadio (3-6, 0-2) on February 25 in the qualification round 1 of his last tournament, the Chile Dove Men+Care Open.
- Lama played an average of 11 games in his one match in Santiago.
- In his 16 matches across all court types in the past year, Tirante has averaged 22.1 games per match (20.3 in best-of-three matches) and won 48.2% of the games.
- In three matches in the past year on hard courts, Tirante has averaged 18.0 games per match (18.0 in best-of-three matches) and 9.0 games per set, winning 50.0% of the games.
- Including all surfaces, Tirante’s service game winning percentage has been 73.9% in the past year, and his return game winning percentage has been 26.1%.
- Tirante is 21-for-28 on serve playing on hard courts (75.0%) and 6-for-26 on return (23.1%).
Tirante Recent Performances
- In the qualification round 1s of the Hamburg European Open (his previous tournament), Tirante lost to Kimmer Coppejans 1-6, 6-7 on July 22.
- In Tirante’s one match in Hamburg, there was an average of 20 games per match.