Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Jiri Lehecka vs. Roberto Bautista Agut Match Information
- Tournament: The Rolex Paris Masters
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Monday, October 30
- Venue: AccorHotels Arena
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Hard
|Jiri Lehecka (-215)||Roberto Bautista Agut (+170)|
Roberto Bautista Agut (No. 48) will face Jiri Lehecka (No. 31) in the Round of 64 of the Rolex Paris Masters on Monday, October 30.
Lehecka vs. Bautista Agut Matchup History
- In the sole match between Lehecka and Bautista Agut in the past five years, in the quarterfinals of the Generali Open, Bautista Agut won 4-6, 7-5, 7-5.
- Bautista Agut has taken two sets off Lehecka (66.7%), compared to Lehecka’s one.
- In terms of games against each other, Bautista Agut and Lehecka have played 34, and Bautista Agut has won more (18). Lehecka has won 16 of them.
- In one matchup between Lehecka and Bautista Agut, they have averaged 34 games and three sets per match.
- Lehecka has averaged 24.9 games per match (22.2 in best-of-three matches) in his 54 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), while winning 50.6% of games.
- Through 34 matches on hard courts this year, Lehecka averages 24.9 games per match (22.5 in best-of-three matches) and 9.8 games per set with a 50.6% game winning percentage.
- Lehecka has a 79.8% service game winning percentage and a 20.2% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (519 service games won out of 650, and 130 return games won out of 645).
- Lehecka has gone 324-for-400 in service games on hard courts (81% winning percentage), and 72-for-396 in return games (18.2%).
- Lehecka has won 37.4% of his break points this year (119 out of 318, which ranks 225th).
- On hard courts, Lehecka has won 37.4% of break points (64 out of 171, to rank 141st).
Lehecka Recent Performances
- Lehecka was defeated in the round of 16 of his last tournament (the Erste Bank Open) 3-6, 1-6 by No. 16-ranked Karen Khachanov on October 25.
- Lehecka played an average of 18 games in his two matches in Vienna.
- In Austria, Lehecka won 13 of 18 service games (72.2%) and three of 18 return games (16.7%).
Bautista Agut Stats
- Bautista Agut has played 28 games per match (25.3 in best-of-three matches) in his 34 matches so far this year across all court surfaces.
- Bautista Agut has played 29 games per match (26.9 in best-of-three matches) in his 18 matches on hard courts this year.
- Thus far this year, Bautista Agut has won 21.7% of his return games and 78.5% of his service games.
- On hard courts, Bautista Agut has won 21.4% of his return games and 78.5% of his service games.
- Bautista Agut has converted 34.4% of his break-point chances overall (93 of 270).
- On hard courts, Bautista Agut has converted 51 of 142 break points (35.9%).
Bautista Agut Recent Performances
- In the round of 32s round of the Swiss Indoors Basel, Bautista Agut’s last tournament, he was beaten 5-7, 7-6, 2-6 by No. 65-ranked Botic Van de Zandschulp on October 23.
- Bautista Agut played one match in Basel, averaging 33 games.
- Bautista Agut was victorious in 62.5% of his service games (10 of 16) in Switzerland along with 23.5% of his return games (four of 17).