Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Jiri Lehecka vs. Taylor Fritz Match Information
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Tuesday, August 15
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard
|Taylor Fritz (-295)||Jiri Lehecka (+225)|
On Tuesday, Jiri Lehecka (No. 35 in the world) meets Taylor Fritz (No. 9) in the Round of 64 of the Western & Southern Open.
Lehecka vs. Fritz Matchup History
- In the lone match between Lehecka and Fritz in the past five years, in the Round of 16 of the Rolex Monte-Carlo Masters, Fritz won 4-6, 6-4, 6-1.
- Fritz and Lehecka have played three sets versus each other, with Fritz winning two of them and Lehecka taking one.
- Fritz has won 16 games versus Lehecka (59.3%), while Lehecka has won 11.
- Lehecka and Fritz have faced off one time, averaging 27.0 games and 3.0 sets per match.
- Lehecka has played 41 matches this year across all court surfaces, averaging 26.3 games per match (23.1 in best-of-three matches) and winning 51.9% of those games.
- Lehecka averages 27.6 games per match (24.3 in best-of-three matches) and 10.0 games per set in 21 matches on hard courts this year, with a 52.8% game winning percentage.
- Lehecka is 419-for-515 in service games (a winning percentage of 81.4%) and 108-for-513 in return games (21.1%) on all surfaces.
- Lehecka is 224-for-265 in service games on hard courts (winning percentage of 84.5%) and 50-for-264 in return games (18.9%).
- Lehecka’s 37.8% break point win percentage (98-for-259) is 214th this year.
- On hard courts this year, Lehecka has won 38.4% of break points (43 out of 112, to rank 121st).
Lehecka Recent Performances
- In his most recent tournament (the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers), Lehecka lost to Casper Ruud 6-7, 4-6 on August 8, in the round of 32.
- There were 28.5 games, on average, in Lehecka’s two matches in Toronto.
- While playing in Canada, Lehecka won 85.7% of his service games and 10.3% of his return games.
- Fritz has played 55 matches so far this year (winning 54.3% of games across all court surfaces), and 26.2 games per match (24.0 in best-of-three matches).
- In his 31 matches on hard courts so far this year, Fritz has played an average of 25.7 games (24.1 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Fritz has won 84.4% of his games on serve, and 23.0% on return.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Fritz has won 87.5% of his games on serve, and 22.4% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Fritz has converted 41.0% of his break-point chances (148 of 361).
- Including hard courts only, Fritz has converted 43.2% of his break-point chances (79 of 183).
Fritz Recent Performances
- In the round of 16s round of the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers, Fritz’s previous tournament, he was defeated 6-7, 6-4, 1-6 by No. 18-ranked Alex de Minaur on August 10.
- Fritz played two matches in Toronto, and he averaged 30.5 games per match.
- In Canada, Fritz claimed 22 of 30 service games (73.3%) and seven of 31 return games (22.6%).