Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Jiri Lehecka vs. Mitchell Krueger Match Information
- Tournament: The Winston-Salem Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, August 22
- Venue: Wake Forest University Tennis Complex
- Location: Winston Salem, North Carolina
- Court Surface: Hard
|Jiri Lehecka (-450)||Mitchell Krueger (+330)|
Jiri Lehecka (No. 35 ranking) will face Mitchell Krueger (No. 275) in the Round of 32 of the Winston-Salem Open on Tuesday, August 22.
Lehecka vs. Krueger Matchup History
- Lehecka and Krueger have not matched up against one another in the past five years.
- Lehecka has averaged 26.2 games per match (23.0 in best-of-three matches) through his 42 matches played so far this year (across all court types), while winning 51.6% of games.
- Lehecka has played 22 matches on hard courts this year, and averages 27.3 games per match (24.1 in best-of-three matches) and 10.0 games per set while winning 52.3% of games.
- Lehecka is 426-for-526 in service games (to compile a winning percentage of 81.0%) and 109-for-523 in return games (20.8%) on all surfaces.
- When playing on hard courts, Lehecka has an 83.7% winning percentage in service games and an 18.6% winning percentage in return games (231 service games won out of 276, and 51 return games won out of 274).
- Lehecka has won 37.6% of his break points this year (99 out of 263, to rank 216th).
- Lehecka has won 37.9% of break points on hard courts so far this year (44 out of 116, to rank 123rd).
Lehecka Recent Performances
- Lehecka was beaten in the round of 64 of his previous tournament (the Western & Southern Open) 6-7, 2-6 by No. 9-ranked Taylor Fritz on August 15.
- There were 21.0 games, on average, in Lehecka’s one match in Cincinnati.
- Lehecka won 63.6% of his service games and 10.0% of his return games in Cincinnati.
- Krueger has played 16 matches across all court types in the past year, averaging 22.9 games per match (22.9 in best-of-three matches) and winning 52.2% of the games.
- Krueger is averaging 22.9 games per match (22.9 in best-of-three matches) and 9.9 games per set in 16 matches in the past 12 months on hard courts.
- Krueger has an 87.3% winning percentage on serve and a 16.7% winning percentage on return in the past year, including all surfaces.
- On hard courts, Krueger has an 87.3% winning percentage on serve and a 16.7% winning percentage on return.
Krueger Recent Performances
- Krueger defeated No. 97-ranked Pavel Kotov 6-3, 6-4 on Monday to reach the Round of 32.
- In the qualification round 1s round of the Citi Open, Krueger’s most recent tournament, he was beaten 6-3, 6-7, 4-6 by No. -ranked Bjorn Fratangelo on July 29.
- Krueger’s one match in Washington included an average of 32.0 game per match.