Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Jiri Lehecka vs. Tommy Paul Match Information
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Saturday, July 8
- Venue: AELTC Wimbledon Qualifying and Community Sports Ground
- Court Surface: Grass
|Tommy Paul (-130)||Jiri Lehecka (+105)|
In the Round of 32 of Wimbledon on Saturday, Tommy Paul (ranked No. 15) faces Jiri Lehecka (No. 37).
Lehecka vs. Paul Matchup History
- Lehecka and Paul have not gone head to head against one another in the past five years.
- Lehecka is averaging 25.6 games per match (37.0 in best-of-five matches) through his 33 matches played this year (across all court types), with a 51.3% game winning percentage.
- Lehecka averages 22.8 games per match and 10.1 games per set through four matches on grass courts this year.
- Lehecka has amassed a service game winning percentage of 79.4% on all surfaces (317-for-399 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 21.4% (85-for-397 in return games).
- When playing on grass, Lehecka has an 82.6% winning percentage in service games and a 13.3% winning percentage in return games (38 service games won out of 46, and six return games won out of 45 on grass).
- Lehecka is 143rd in break point win percentage (37.0%) after going 77-for-208 on break points.
- Lehecka has won 18.5% of break points on grass courts (five out of 27, which ranks 129th).
Lehecka Recent Performances
- In the Round of 64 on Thursday, Lehecka beat No. 19-ranked Francisco Cerundolo, 6-2, 6-2, 6-2.
- In the cinch Championships, Lehecka’s most recent tournament, he was defeated 2-6, 3-6 by No. 2-ranked Carlos Alcaraz on June 22 in the round of 16 round.
- In London, Lehecka’s two matches had 19.5 games on average.
- In United Kingdom, Lehecka won 15 of 19 service games (78.9%) and three of 20 return games (15%).
- Paul has played 37 matches so far this year, and 25.8 games per match across all court surfaces (34.5 in best-of-five matches).
- Paul has played nine matches on grass this year, and 23.9 games per match.
- Paul has won 25.2% of his return games so far this year, and 80.1% of his service games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on grass, Paul has won 80.0% of his games on serve, and 27.6% on return.
- Paul is 119th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 107 of 303 (35.3%).
- Paul has converted 22 of 57 break points on grass (38.6%), and is 31st in break points won.
Paul Recent Performances
- Paul is coming off a 6-4, 7-6, 6-7, 6-4 victory over Milos Raonic in the Round of 64 on Thursday.
- In his last tournament, Viking International Eastbourne, Paul made it to the final but was taken down by No. 19-ranked Cerundolo 4-6, 6-1, 4-6 on July 1.
- Paul played four matches in Eastbourne, averaging 24.8 games.
- Paul won 83.7% of his service games (41 of 49) in United Kingdom along with 30% of his return games (15 of 50).