Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Jiri Lehecka vs. Max Purcell Match Information
- Tournament: The Winston-Salem Open
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Thursday, August 24
- Venue: Wake Forest University Tennis Complex
- Location: Winston Salem, North Carolina
- Court Surface: Hard
|Jiri Lehecka (-135)||Max Purcell (+110)|
Jiri Lehecka will take on Max Purcell in the Winston-Salem Open quarterfinals on Thursday, August 24.
Lehecka vs. Purcell Matchup History
- Lehecka and Purcell played in the qualifying round at the Australian Open on January 11, 2022. Lehecka won 7-6, 7-6.
- Lehecka has taken two sets versus Purcell (100.0%), while Purcell has taken zero.
- In terms of games against each other, Lehecka and Purcell have played 26, and Lehecka has won more (14). Purcell has taken 12 of them.
- In one match versus one another, Lehecka and Purcell have averaged 26.0 games and 2.0 sets per match.
- In his 42 matches played this year across all court types, Lehecka is averaging 26.2 games per match (23.0 in best-of-three matches) while winning 51.6% of those games.
- Lehecka has played 22 matches on hard courts this year, and averages 27.3 games per match (24.1 in best-of-three matches) and 10.0 games per set while winning 52.3% of games.
- Lehecka has an 81.0% service game winning percentage and a 20.8% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (426 service games won out of 526, and 109 return games won out of 523).
- Lehecka has gone 231-for-276 in service games on hard courts (83.7% winning percentage), and 51-for-274 in return games (18.6%).
- Lehecka has won 37.6% of his break points this year (99 out of 263, to rank 211th).
- On hard courts, Lehecka ranks 116th in break point winning percentage (37.9%) after going 44-for-116.
Lehecka Recent Performances
- In the Round of 16, Lehecka won 6-3, 3-6, 6-4 versus Dominik Koepfer on Wednesday.
- In the the Western & Southern Open, Lehecka’s previous tournament, he was defeated 6-7, 2-6 by No. 9-ranked Taylor Fritz on August 15 in the round of 64 round.
- In Cincinnati, Lehecka’s one match included 21.0 games on average.
- Lehecka’s service-game winning percentage in United States was 63.6%, and he won 10.0% on his opponent’s serve.
- Purcell has played 24 matches so far this year (winning 50.4% of games across all court types), and 26.0 games per match (23.7 in best-of-three matches).
- Through 16 matches so far this year on hard courts, Purcell has played 24.9 games per match (23.8 in best-of-three matches) and won 54.9% of them.
- Purcell has won 18.0% of his return games so far this year, and 79.8% of his service games.
- On hard courts, Purcell has won 21.3% of his return games and 86.4% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Purcell has converted 36.0% of his break-point opportunities (45 of 125).
- Purcell has converted 30 of 74 break points on hard courts (40.5%), and is 143rd in break points won.
Purcell Recent Performances
- In the Round of 16 on Wednesday, Purcell beat No. 25-ranked Tallon Griekspoor, 7-6, 7-6.
- In the quarterfinals round of the Western & Southern Open, Purcell’s previous tournament, he was eliminated by No. 1-ranked Carlos Alcaraz (6-4, 3-6, 4-6) on August 18.
- In Purcell’s six matches in Cincinnati, there was an average of 26.5 games per match.
- Purcell secured 91.5% of his service games and 18.4% of his return games while playing in United States.