Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Jiri Lehecka vs. Diego Schwartzman Match Information
- Tournament: The Rolex Shanghai Masters
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Saturday, October 7
- Venue: Qi Zhong Tennis Center
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Jiri Lehecka (-230)||Diego Schwartzman (+180)|
Diego Schwartzman (No. 130) will meet Jiri Lehecka (No. 30) in the Round of 64 of the Rolex Shanghai Masters on Saturday, October 7.
Lehecka vs. Schwartzman Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Lehecka and Schwartzman have faced each other.
- So far this year across all court surfaces, Lehecka has competed in 50 total matches with a 51.1% game winning percentage. He averages 25.2 games per match (22.3 in best-of-three matches) and 9.9 games per set.
- Through 30 matches on hard courts this year, Lehecka averages 25.4 games per match (22.7 in best-of-three matches) and 9.9 games per set with a 51.4% game winning percentage.
- Lehecka is 489-for-608 in service games (for a winning percentage of 80.4%) and 124-for-603 in return games (20.6%) on all surfaces.
- Lehecka has an 82.1% winning percentage in service games on hard courts, and an 18.6% winning percentage in return games (294 of 358 service games, and 66 of 354 return games).
- Lehecka is 113-for-303 on break points (37.3%) to rank 221st.
- On hard courts so far this year, Lehecka is 129th in break point win percentage (37.2%) after going 58-for-156.
Lehecka Recent Performances
- In his most recent tournament (The Astana Open), Lehecka made a run before losing to Hamad Medjedovic in the quarterfinals 3-6, 4-6 on October 1.
- There were 20 games, on average, in Lehecka’s two matches in Nur-Sultan.
- Lehecka won 16 of 19 service games (84.2%) in Kazakhstan along with four of 21 return games (19%).
- In his 35 matches so far this year, Schwartzman has played an average of 22.3 games across all court surfaces (19.6 in best-of-three matches).
- Schwartzman has played 22.2 games per match (19.7 in best-of-three matches) in his 16 matches on hard courts this year.
- Schwartzman has won 23.7% of his return games this year, and 65.6% of his service games.
- Schwartzman has won 16.1% of his return games on hard courts, and 72.3% of his service games.
- Schwartzman is 252nd in break points won on all surfaces, converting 79 of 191 (41.4%).
- On hard courts, Schwartzman has converted 19 of 44 break points (43.2%).
Schwartzman Recent Performances
- Schwartzman is coming off a 5-7, 6-3, 6-2 victory over No. 66-ranked Luca van Assche in the Round of 128 on Thursday.
- In the round of 32s round of the China Open, Schwartzman’s last tournament, he was defeated 7-6, 1-6, 4-6 by No. 10-ranked Alexander Zverev on September 29.
- In Schwartzman’s one match in Beijing, there was an average of 30 games per match.
- Schwartzman was victorious in 64.3% of his service games and 18.8% of his return games in Beijing.