Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Constant Lestienne vs. Jason Kubler Match Information
- Tournament: The Mallorca Championships
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, June 27
- Venue: Country Club Santa Ponsa
- Location: Mallorca, Philippines
- Court Surface: Grass
|Jason Kubler (-270)||Constant Lestienne (+210)|
In a match slated for Tuesday, Jason Kubler (No. 74 in rankings) will face Constant Lestienne (No. 73) in the Round of 32 of the Mallorca Championships.
Lestienne vs. Kubler Matchup History
- Lestienne and Kubler have not matched up against one another in the past five years.
- Lestienne has played 20 matches this year across all court types, averaging 23.6 games per match (21.2 in best-of-three matches) and winning 45.9% of those games.
- Lestienne averages 30 games per match (30 in best-of-three matches) and 10 games per set through one match on grass this year.
- Lestienne has a 66.3% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (120 service games won out of 181) and a 23.6% return game winning percentage (43 return games won out of 182).
- Lestienne is 39-for-99 on break points (39.4%) which ranks 192nd.
Lestienne Recent Performances
- Lestienne was defeated in the round of 16 of his previous tournament (the cinch Championships) 6-3, 5-7, 3-6 by No. 349-ranked Billy Harris on June 17.
- There were 30 games, on average, in Lestienne’s one match in London.
- Kubler has played 24.1 games per match (21.4 in best-of-three matches) in his 21 matches so far this year across all court surfaces.
- Kubler has played one match on grass this year, and 18 games per match (18 in best-of-three matches).
- Thus far this year, Kubler has won 76.1% of his service games and 18.7% of his return games.
- Kubler has won 66.7% of his service games on grass, and 0% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Kubler has converted 50.0% of his break-point chances (41 of 82).
- Kubler has converted 0.0% of his break-point chances on grass (zero of one).
Kubler Recent Performances
- In the round of 32s of his previous tournament (the Libema Open), Kubler was eliminated 4-6, 2-6 by No. 36-ranked Ugo Humbert on June 12.
- Kubler played one match in Rosmalen, averaging 18 games per match.
- In Netherlands, Kubler captured six of nine service games (66.7%) and zero of nine return games (0%).