Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
George Loffhagen vs. Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune Match Information
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, July 4
- Venue: AELTC Wimbledon Qualifying and Community Sports Ground
- Court Surface: Grass
|Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune (-2000)||George Loffhagen (+950)|
In the Round of 128 of Wimbledon on Tuesday, Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune (ranked No. 6) meets George Loffhagen (No. 371).
Loffhagen vs. Rune Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Loffhagen and Rune have gone head to head.
- Through one match over the past 12 months (across all court types), Loffhagen has played 34.0 games per match. He won 52.9% of them.
- In his one match on a grass surface over the past year, Loffhagen has averaged 34.0 games.
- Loffhagen has won 50.0% of his return games and 55.6% of his service games over the past year.
- On grass over the past year, Loffhagen has been victorious in 55.6% of his service games and 50.0% of his return games.
Loffhagen Recent Performances
- In his most recent tournament, Viking International Eastbourne, Loffhagen lost in the round of 32 to No. 79-ranked Luca van Assche, 6-2, 6-7, 6-7 on June 26.
- Loffhagen played an average of 34 games in his one match in Eastbourne.
- While playing in United Kingdom, Loffhagen won 55.6% of his service games and 50% of his return games.
- Rune has played 45 matches this year, and 24.9 games per match across all court types (32.3 in best-of-five matches).
- In his four matches on grass so far this year, Rune has played an average of 22.3 games.
- Thus far this year, Rune has won 26.4% of his return games and 83.1% of his service games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on grass, Rune has won 88.9% of his games on serve, and 18.2% on return.
- Rune has converted 40.2% of his break-point chances overall (136 of 338).
- On grass, Rune has converted six of 16 break points (37.5%).
Rune Recent Performances
- Rune fell just short of the final in his most recent tournament, as he was beaten by Alex de Minaur (3-6, 6-7) on June 24 in the semifinals of cinch Championships.
- Rune participated in four matches in London, averaging 22.3 games per match.
- In United Kingdom, Rune claimed 40 of 45 service games (88.9%) and eight of 44 return games (18.2%).