Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Adrian Mannarino vs. Felix Auger-Aliassime Match Information
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Wednesday, August 16
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard
|Felix Auger-Aliassime (-180)||Adrian Mannarino (+140)|
On Wednesday, Adrian Mannarino (No. 32 in the world) takes on Felix Auger-Aliassime (No. 14) in the Round of 32 of the Western & Southern Open.
Mannarino vs. Auger-Aliassime Matchup History
- Mannarino and Auger-Aliassime have not squared off against one another in the past five years.
- This year across all court types, Mannarino has played 41 total matches with a 51.1% game winning percentage. He averages 24.4 games per match (23.2 in best-of-three matches) and 9.9 games per set.
- On hard courts, Mannarino has played 19 matches (averaging 25.3 games per match — 23.5 in best-of-three matches — and 10.5 games per set).
- Mannarino has amassed a service game winning percentage of 77.5% on all surfaces (378-for-488 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 25.5% (125-for-491 in return games).
- Mannarino has an 80.6% winning percentage in service games on hard courts, and a 22.2% winning percentage in return games (195 of 242 service games, and 53 of 239 return games).
- Mannarino’s 115 break points won on 253 total break points (45.5% win percentage) ranks 204th this year.
- Mannarino’s 47 break points won on 117 total break points on hard courts so far this year (40.2% winning percentage) ranks 114th.
Mannarino Recent Performances
- In the Round of 64 on Sunday, Mannarino beat No. 53-ranked Richard Gasquet, 6-4, 6-3.
- In his previous tournament, the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers, Mannarino fell in the round of 64 to No. 115-ranked Taro Daniel, 6-7, 4-6 on August 7.
- Mannarino played an average of 23 games in his one match in Toronto.
- Mannarino won 66.7% of his service games and 18.2% of his return games in Toronto.
- Through 27 matches so far this year, Auger-Aliassime has played 26.5 games per match (22.6 in best-of-three matches) and won 50.2% of them (across all court types).
- On hard courts, Auger-Aliassime has played 21 matches so far this year, totaling 26.4 games per match (23.1 in best-of-three matches) while winning 51.0% of games.
- So far this year, Auger-Aliassime has won 17.5% of his return games and 82.3% of his service games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Auger-Aliassime has won 84.2% of his games on serve, and 17.4% on return.
- Auger-Aliassime has converted 53 of 162 break points overall (32.7%), and is 269th in break points won.
- Auger-Aliassime has converted 29.6% of his break-point chances on hard courts (40 of 135).
Auger-Aliassime Recent Performances
- Auger-Aliassime defeated No. 38-ranked Matteo Berrettini 4-6, 6-2, 6-3 on Monday to reach the Round of 32.
- In the round of 64s of his most recent tournament (the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers), Auger-Aliassime was beaten 4-6, 4-6 by No. 78-ranked Max Purcell on August 8.
- Auger-Aliassime played one match in Toronto, and he averaged 20 games per match.
- Auger-Aliassime was victorious in 80% of his service games and 0% of his return games in Toronto.