Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Adrian Mannarino vs. Liam Broady Match Information
- Tournament: The cinch Championships
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, June 19
- Venue: The Queen’s Club
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Court Surface: Grass
|Adrian Mannarino (-275)||Liam Broady (+215)|
Liam Broady (No. 151) will meet Adrian Mannarino (No. 52) in the Round of 32 of the cinch Championships on Monday, June 19.
Mannarino vs. Broady Matchup History
- Mannarino and Broady have played two times in the past five years and Mannarino is 2-0, including a 6-2, 6-3 victory for Mannarino last time out at the Delray Beach Open by VITACOST.com on February 15, 2022.
- Mannarino and Broady have played four sets against each other, with Mannarino winning four of them and Broady taking zero.
- Mannarino has taken 24 games against Broady (64.9%), while Broady has won 13.
- In two matches versus one another, Mannarino and Broady have averaged 18.5 games and 2.0 sets per match.
- Mannarino is averaging 25.0 games per match (23.5 in best-of-three matches) in his 25 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), with a 49.3% game winning percentage.
- In three matches on grass this year, Mannarino averages 28.0 games per match (28.0 in best-of-three matches) and 10.5 games per set with a 52.4% game winning percentage.
- Including all surfaces, Mannarino’s service game winning percentage is 77.2% (winning 234 of 303 service games) and his return game winning percentage is 22.2% (taking 67 of 302 return games).
- Mannarino is 35-for-42 in service games on grass courts (winning 83.3%) and 9-for-42 in return games (21.4%).
- Mannarino’s 60 break points won on 136 total break points (44.1% winning percentage) is 151st this year.
- Mannarino has won 80.0% of break points on grass courts (eight out of 10, which ranks 24th).
Mannarino Recent Performances
- Mannarino was beaten in the quarterfinals of his previous tournament (the Libema Open) 7-5, 6-7, 2-6 by No. 103-ranked Jordan Thompson on June 16.
- There were 28.0 games, on average, in Mannarino’s three matches in Rosmalen.
- Mannarino won 83.3% of his service games and 21.4% of his return games in Rosmalen.
- Broady has averaged 23.4 games per match (20.8 in best-of-three matches) through his 25 matches across all court types during the past year, winning 53.7% of the games.
- On grass, Broady has played eight matches, averaging 27.5 games per match (18.4 in best-of-three matches) and 9.2 games per set.
- Including all surfaces, Broady’s service game winning percentage has been 73.8% in the past year, and his return game winning percentage has been 24.3%.
- Broady is 59-for-78 in service games on grass (75.6%) and 15-for-76 in return games (19.7%).
Broady Recent Performances
- In the qualification round 2s round of the French Open, Broady’s most recent tournament, he was beaten 4-6, 6-0, 3-6 by No. 238-ranked Emilio Nava on May 24.
- In Broady’s two matches in Paris, there was an average of 27.0 games per match.
- Broady was victorious in 70.4% of his service games and 37.0% of his return games while playing in France.