Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Adrian Mannarino vs. Arthur Rinderknech Match Information
- Tournament: The Astana Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Wednesday, September 27
- Venue: National Tennis Center (Beeline Arena)
- Location: Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan
- Court Surface: Hard
|Adrian Mannarino (-165)||Arthur Rinderknech (+135)|
On Wednesday, Adrian Mannarino (No. 34 in the world) meets Arthur Rinderknech (No. 66) in the Round of 32 of The Astana Open.
Mannarino vs. Rinderknech Matchup History
- Mannarino and Rinderknech met in the Round of 64 at the National Bank Open on August 9, 2022. Mannarino won 6-3, 6-3.
- Mannarino and Rinderknech have played two sets against each other, and Mannarino has won all of them.
- Mannarino and Rinderknech have played 18 total games versus each other, with Mannarino taking 12 and Rinderknech six.
- In one matchup between Mannarino and Rinderknech, they have averaged 18 games and two sets per match.
- This year across all court surfaces, Mannarino has played 47 total matches with a 51.3% game winning percentage. He averages 24.9 games per match (22.7 in best-of-three matches) and 10 games per set.
- Mannarino averages 26.1 games per match (22.5 in best-of-three matches) and 10.5 games per set in 25 matches on hard courts this year.
- Mannarino has a 78% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (446 service games won out of 572) and a 25.4% return game winning percentage (147 return games won out of 578).
- When playing on hard courts, Mannarino has an 80.7% winning percentage in service games and a 23% winning percentage in return games (263 service games won out of 326, and 75 return games won out of 326).
- Mannarino is 207th in break point winning percentage (46.6%) after going 137-for-294 on break points this year.
- On hard courts, Mannarino is 69-for-158 on break points (43.7%) to rank 114th.
Mannarino Recent Performances
- Mannarino was defeated by Frances Tiafoe (6-4, 2-6, 3-6, 6-7) on September 1 in the round of 32 of his most recent tournament, the US Open.
- In New York, Mannarino’s three matches included 40.3 games on average.
- While playing in United States, Mannarino won 81.7% of his service games and 24.6% of his return games.
- Rinderknech has played 25.3 games per match (23.9 in best-of-three matches) in his 39 matches so far this year across all court surfaces.
- Rinderknech has played 14 matches on hard courts this year, and 22.7 games per match (21 in best-of-three matches).
- So far this year, Rinderknech has won 18.6% of his return games and 80.1% of his service games.
- Rinderknech has won 79.2% of his service games on hard courts, and 14.8% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Rinderknech has converted 38.7% of his break-point chances (60 of 155).
- On hard courts, Rinderknech has converted 19 of 58 break points (32.8%).
Rinderknech Recent Performances
- Rinderknech came up just short of the final in his last tournament, as he was beaten by Lorenzo Musetti (3-6, 3-6) on September 24 in the quarterfinals of the Chengdu Open.
- Rinderknech played three matches in Chengdu, averaging 22.3 games.
- In China, Rinderknech clinched 26 of 32 service games (81.3%) and seven of 35 return games (20%).