Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Adrian Mannarino vs. Alexander Shevchenko Match Information
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, July 4
- Venue: AELTC Wimbledon Qualifying and Community Sports Ground
- Court Surface: Grass
|Adrian Mannarino (-500)||Alexander Shevchenko (+370)|
Alexander Shevchenko (No. 97) will meet Adrian Mannarino (No. 35) in the Round of 128 of Wimbledon on Tuesday, July 4.
Mannarino vs. Shevchenko Matchup History
- Mannarino has not squared off against Shevchenko in the past five years.
- Mannarino has played 28 matches this year across all court surfaces, averaging 25.1 games per match (35.7 in best-of-five matches) and winning 49.4% of those games.
- Mannarino averages 27.2 games per match and 10.2 games per set through six matches on grass courts this year.
- Mannarino is 265-for-342 in service games (to compile a winning percentage of 77.5%) and 76-for-342 in return games (22.2%) on all surfaces.
- Mannarino is 66-for-81 in service games on grass (winning 81.5%) and 18-for-82 in return games (22.0%).
- Mannarino is 68-for-148 on break points (45.9%) which ranks 149th.
- On grass courts, Mannarino is 38th in break point win percentage (72.7%) after going 16-for-22.
Mannarino Recent Performances
- In his previous tournament (cinch Championships), Mannarino made a run before losing to Alex de Minaur in the quarterfinals 4-6, 6-4, 4-6 on June 23.
- Mannarino averaged 26.3 games per match in London in three matches.
- In United Kingdom, Mannarino won 31 of 39 service games (79.5%) and nine of 40 return games (22.5%).
- Shevchenko has played 20 matches so far this year, and 23.1 games per match across all court surfaces (32.0 in best-of-five matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Shevchenko has won 69.5% of his games on serve, and 27.3% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Shevchenko has converted 33 of 73 break points (45.2%).
Shevchenko Recent Performances
- In the round of 64s of French Open (his previous tournament), Shevchenko lost to Lorenzo Musetti 1-6, 1-6, 2-6 on May 31.
- Shevchenko’s two matches in Paris had an average of 32 games per match.
- Shevchenko secured 58.1% of his service games (18 of 31) in France along with 30.3% of his return games (10 of 33).