Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Adrian Mannarino vs. Alexander Zverev Match Information
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Friday, August 18
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard
|Alexander Zverev (-450)||Adrian Mannarino (+330)|
Adrian Mannarino will face Alexander Zverev in the Western & Southern Open quarterfinals on Friday, August 18.
Mannarino vs. Zverev Matchup History
- Versus one another, Zverev has five wins and Mannarino has zero. In their last match, on February 4, 2022, Zverev won 6-1, 6-0.
- Zverev has won 12 sets versus Mannarino (80.0%), while Mannarino has won three.
- Zverev has taken 91 games versus Mannarino (62.3%), while Mannarino has taken 55.
- Zverev and Mannarino have played each other five times, averaging 29.2 games and 3.0 sets per match.
- Mannarino has averaged 24.0 games per match (22.8 in best-of-three matches) in his 43 matches played so far this year (across all court surfaces), while winning 51.5% of games.
- Mannarino averages 24.5 games per match (22.7 in best-of-three matches) and 10.7 games per set through 21 matches on hard courts this year, with a 52.3% game winning percentage.
- Mannarino has amassed a service game winning percentage of 77.8% on all surfaces (392-for-504 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 26.0% (132-for-508 in return games).
- Mannarino has finished 209-for-258 in service games on hard courts (81.0% winning percentage), and 60-for-256 in return games (23.4%).
- Mannarino is 122-for-264 on break points (46.2%) to rank 201st.
- On hard courts, Mannarino is 54-for-128 on break points (42.2%) which ranks 111th.
Mannarino Recent Performances
- Mannarino advanced via walkover in his most recent match, past Mackenzie McDonald at the Western & Southern Open.
- Mannarino was beaten by Taro Daniel (6-7, 4-6) on August 7 in the round of 64 of his last tournament, the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers.
- Mannarino played an average of 23.0 games in his one match in Toronto.
- While playing in Canada, Mannarino won 66.7% of his service games and 18.2% of his return games.
- Zverev has played 49 matches this year, and 25.0 games per match across all court surfaces (21.9 in best-of-three matches).
- Zverev has played 27.4 games per match (24.5 in best-of-three matches) in his 15 matches on hard courts this year.
- Thus far this year, Zverev has won 82.6% of his service games and 25.2% of his return games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Zverev has won 80.5% of his games on serve, and 18.4% on return.
- Zverev is 195th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 144 of 370 (38.9%).
- Zverev has converted 30.6% of his break-point opportunities on hard courts (33 of 108).
Zverev Recent Performances
- Zverev defeated Daniil Medvedev 6-4, 5-7, 6-4 on Thursday in the Round of 16.
- Zverev was defeated by No. 37-ranked Alejandro Davidovich Fokina 1-6, 2-6 in the round of 32 of his previous tournament, the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers, on August 9.
- In Zverev’s two matches in Toronto, there was an average of 19.0 games per match.
- Zverev clinched 77.8% of his service games and 10.0% of his return games while playing in Canada.