Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Fabian Marozsan vs. Juan Manuel Cerundolo Match Information
- Tournament: The Plava Laguna Croatia Open Umag
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, July 24
- Venue: Stadium Goran Ivanisevic in ITC Stella Maris
- Location: Umag, Croatia
- Court Surface: Clay
|Fabian Marozsan (-160)||Juan Manuel Cerundolo (+130)|
In the Plava Laguna Croatia Open Umag Round of 32 on Monday, No. 93-ranked Fabian Marozsan meets No. 100 Juan Manuel Cerundolo.
Marozsan vs. Cerundolo Matchup History
- Marozsan and Cerundolo have not squared off against one another in the past five years.
- Marozsan has played 24.5 games per match, and 24.0 games per match in best-of-three matches, in his 17 matches over the past 12 months across all court types.
- In his 11 matches on a clay surface over the past 12 months, Marozsan has averaged 24.1 games (24.1 in best-of-three matches).
- When it comes to serve/return winning percentages over the past 12 months, Marozsan has won 86.0% of his games on serve, and 13.6% on return.
- As far as serve/return winning percentages on clay over the past year, Marozsan has won 84.9% of his games on serve, and 23.9% on return.
Marozsan Recent Performances
- In his most recent tournament, the Wimbledon, Marozsan fell in the round of 128 to No. 123-ranked David Goffin, 2-6, 7-5, 2-6, 0-6 on July 3.
- In London, Marozsan’s four matches included 25.3 games on average.
- In United Kingdom, Marozsan won 46 of 51 service games (90.2%) and zero of 50 return games (0.0%).
- Cerundolo has played 21.3 games per match (21.2 in best-of-three matches) in his 26 matches so far this year across all court types.
- Cerundolo has played 24 matches on clay so far this year, and 21.3 games per match (21.3 in best-of-three matches).
- Cerundolo has won 23.4% of his return games this year, and 66.9% of his service games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on clay, Cerundolo has won 68.6% of his games on serve, and 25.6% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Cerundolo has converted 29 of 84 break points (34.5%).
- On clay, Cerundolo has converted 29 of 82 break points (35.4%).
Cerundolo Recent Performances
- In the round of 32s round of the Nordea Open, Cerundolo’s last tournament, he was beaten 3-6, 3-6 by No. 96-ranked Alexander Shevchenko on July 18.
- Cerundolo’s one match in Båstad had an average of 18.0 game per match.
- Cerundolo was victorious in 44.4% of his service games and 22.2% of his return games in Båstad.