Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Fabian Marozsan vs. Hubert Hurkacz Match Information
- Tournament: The Rolex Shanghai Masters
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Thursday, October 12
- Venue: Qi Zhong Tennis Center
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Hubert Hurkacz (-240)||Fabian Marozsan (+195)|
Fabian Marozsan will face Hubert Hurkacz in the Rolex Shanghai Masters quarterfinals on Thursday, October 12.
Marozsan vs. Hurkacz Matchup History
- Marozsan has not played Hurkacz in the past five years.
- Marozsan has averaged 24.9 games per match (23 in best-of-three matches) through his 26 matches played this year (across all court types), while winning 52.7% of games.
- On hard courts, Marozsan has played nine matches (averaging 27.2 games per match — 22.9 in best-of-three matches — and 9.8 games per set).
- Marozsan has a service game winning percentage of 83.7% on all surfaces (205-for-245 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 19.9% (47-for-236 in return games).
- Marozsan has gone 82-for-102 in service games on hard courts (80.4% winning percentage), and 26-for-98 in return games (26.5%).
- Marozsan ranks 300th in break point win percentage (36.6%) after going 48-for-131 on break points.
- Marozsan has won 35.8% of break points on hard courts so far this year (24 out of 67, to rank 202nd).
Marozsan Recent Performances
- Marozsan is coming off a 7-6, 3-6, 6-4 victory over No. 9-ranked Casper Ruud in the Round of 16 on Tuesday.
- In the The Astana Open, Marozsan’s previous tournament, he was defeated 2-6, 4-6 by No. 319-ranked Alibek Kachmazov on September 26 in the qualification round 1 round.
- In Nur-Sultan, Marozsan’s one match included 18 games on average.
- Hurkacz has played 32 games per match (28.1 in best-of-three matches) in his 47 matches so far this year across all court types.
- Hurkacz has played 30.5 games per match (27.4 in best-of-three matches) in his 28 matches on hard courts this year.
- So far this year, Hurkacz has won 84.8% of his service games and 18.9% of his return games.
- Hurkacz has won 20.8% of his return games on hard courts, and 84.5% of his service games.
- Hurkacz has converted 117 of 355 break points overall (33.0%), and is 219th in break points won.
- Hurkacz has converted 73 of 213 break points on hard courts (34.3%), and is 121st in break points won.
Hurkacz Recent Performances
- Hurkacz is coming off a 7-6, 4-6, 7-6 win over No. 60-ranked Zhizhen Zhang in the Round of 16 on Tuesday.
- In the round of 64s round of the US Open, Hurkacz’s last tournament, he was defeated 2-6, 4-6, 5-7 by No. 123-ranked Jack Draper on August 31.
- In his two matches in New York, Hurkacz played an average of 40.5 games per match.
- Hurkacz was victorious in 77.5% of his service games (31 of 40) in United States along with 19.5% of his return games (eight of 41).