Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Fabian Marozsan vs. Juan Pablo Varillas Match Information
- Tournament: The European Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, October 16
- Venue: Lotto Arena
- Location: Antwerpen, Belgium
- Court Surface: Hard
|Fabian Marozsan (-360)||Juan Pablo Varillas (+270)|
On Monday, Juan Pablo Varillas (No. 65 in the world) faces Fabian Marozsan (No. 91) in the Round of 32 of the European Open.
Marozsan vs. Varillas Matchup History
- Marozsan has not squared off against Varillas in the past five years.
- This year across all court surfaces, Marozsan has competed in 27 total matches with a 52.2% game winning percentage. He averages 24.9 games per match (23.1 in best-of-three matches) and 9.5 games per set.
- Marozsan averages 27.1 games per match (23.3 in best-of-three matches) and 9.7 games per set through 10 matches on hard courts this year.
- Including all surfaces, Marozsan’s service game winning percentage is 82.6% (winning 213 of 258 service games) and his return game winning percentage is 19.7% (claiming 49 of 249 return games).
- Marozsan has gone 90-for-115 in service games on hard courts (78.3% winning percentage), and 28-for-111 in return games (25.2%).
- Marozsan’s 50 break points won on 135 total break points (37.0% win percentage) is 301st this year.
- On hard courts so far this year, Marozsan is 26-for-71 on break points (36.6%) to rank 199th.
Marozsan Recent Performances
- Marozsan was eliminated by Hubert Hurkacz short of the final (6-4, 1-6, 3-6) on October 12 in the quarterfinals of his most recent tournament, the Rolex Shanghai Masters.
- In his five matches in Shanghai, Marozsan played an average of 23.6 games.
- In China, Marozsan won 49 of 59 service games (83.1%) and 15 of 59 return games (25.4%).
- Varillas has played 24.9 games per match (21.7 in best-of-three matches) in his 40 matches so far this year across all court types.
- Through 12 matches so far this year on hard courts, Varillas has played 27.8 games per match (24.1 in best-of-three matches) and won 45.6% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Varillas has won 73.6% of his games on serve, and 21.8% on return.
- Varillas has won 73.4% of his service games on hard courts, and 17.1% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Varillas has converted 93 of 237 break points (39.2%).
- On hard courts, Varillas has converted 26 of 64 break points (40.6%).
Varillas Recent Performances
- In the round of 128s of his previous tournament (the Rolex Shanghai Masters), Varillas was defeated 6-7, 6-7 by No. 49-ranked Sebastian Ofner on October 5.
- Varillas’ one match in Shanghai included an average of 26 game per match.
- Varillas was victorious in 71.4% of his service games (10 of 14) in China along with 16.7% of his return games (two of 12).