Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Mackenzie McDonald vs. Francisco Cerundolo Match Information
- Tournament: The Rolex Shanghai Masters
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Saturday, October 7
- Venue: Qi Zhong Tennis Center
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Mackenzie McDonald (-145)||Francisco Cerundolo (+115)|
Mackenzie McDonald (No. 38 ranking) will face Francisco Cerundolo (No. 21) in the Round of 64 of the Rolex Shanghai Masters on Saturday, October 7.
McDonald vs. Cerundolo Matchup History
- McDonald and Cerundolo played in the semifinals at the Viking International Eastbourne on June 30, 2023. Cerundolo won 2-6, 7-5, 6-2.
- Cerundolo and McDonald have played three sets against each other, and Cerundolo has the edge, winning two of them. McDonald has taken one.
- In terms of games against each other, Cerundolo and McDonald have played 28, and Cerundolo has won more (15). McDonald has won 13 of them.
- McDonald and Cerundolo have played one time, averaging 28 games and three sets per match.
- In his 54 matches played this year across all court types, McDonald is averaging 23.4 games per match (21.3 in best-of-three matches) and winning 51.4% of those games.
- McDonald has played 36 matches on hard courts this year, and averages 22.7 games per match (20.3 in best-of-three matches) and 10.1 games per set while winning 52.8% of games.
- McDonald has a service game winning percentage of 75.8% on all surfaces (448-for-591 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 26.8% (161-for-601 in return games).
- McDonald has 314 wins in 405 service games on hard courts (a winning percentage of 77.5%), and 117 wins in 412 return games (28.4%).
- McDonald’s 40.4% break point winning percentage (148-for-366) is 209th this year.
- McDonald has won 43.2% of break points on hard courts so far this year (108 out of 250, which ranks 111th).
McDonald Recent Performances
- McDonald defeated No. 119-ranked Corentin Moutet 6-2, 6-3 on Wednesday to reach the Round of 64.
- In his last tournament (the China Open), McDonald was eliminated by Grigor Dimitrov 6-2, 6-7, 1-6 on September 29, in the round of 32.
- McDonald played an average of 28 games in his one match in Beijing.
- While playing in China, McDonald won 60% of his service games and 30.8% of his return games.
- Cerundolo has played 26.8 games per match (23.9 in best-of-three matches) in his 52 matches so far this year across all court types.
- Cerundolo has played 14 matches on hard courts this year, and 29.2 games per match (24.0 in best-of-three matches).
- Cerundolo has won 30.2% of his return games so far this year, and 75.2% of his service games.
- On hard courts, Cerundolo has won 26.3% of his return games and 76.5% of his service games.
- Cerundolo has converted 40.7% of his break-point opportunities overall (199 of 489).
- Cerundolo has converted 49.5% of his break-point opportunities on hard courts (53 of 107).
Cerundolo Recent Performances
- Cerundolo was beaten by Jiri Vesely (6-7, 2-6, 6-3, 6-2, 7-6) on August 30 in the round of 64s of the US Open (his last tournament).
- In Cerundolo’s two matches in New York, there was an average of 46 games per match.
- Cerundolo’s service-game winning percentage was 78.7% in United States, and he won 26.7% of his games on his opponent’s serve.