Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Mackenzie McDonald vs. Yannick Hanfmann Match Information
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Tuesday, August 15
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard
|Mackenzie McDonald (-220)||Yannick Hanfmann (+175)|
On Tuesday, Yannick Hanfmann (No. 50 in the world) faces Mackenzie McDonald (No. 43) in the Round of 64 of the Western & Southern Open.
McDonald vs. Hanfmann Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which McDonald and Hanfmann have played each other.
- McDonald has played 45 matches this year across all court surfaces, averaging 23.0 games per match (21.0 in best-of-three matches) and winning 51.2% of those games.
- McDonald has played 27 matches on hard courts this year, and averages 21.7 games per match (19.5 in best-of-three matches) and 9.8 games per set while winning 53.0% of games.
- McDonald has amassed a service game winning percentage of 75.7% on all surfaces (359-for-474 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 26.6% (130-for-488 in return games).
- While playing on hard surfaces, McDonald has a 78.1% winning percentage in service games and a 28.8% winning percentage in return games (225 service games won out of 288, and 86 return games won out of 299).
- McDonald is 118-for-301 on break points (39.2%) to rank 203rd.
- On hard courts, McDonald is 100th in break point win percentage (42.2%) after going 78-for-185.
McDonald Recent Performances
- McDonald was beaten by Alejandro Davidovich Fokina short of the final (4-6, 2-6) on August 11 in the quarterfinals of his previous tournament, the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers.
- There were 18.5 games, on average, in McDonald’s four matches in Toronto.
- McDonald won 29 of 37 service games (78.4%) in Canada along with 13 of 37 return games (35.1%).
- Hanfmann has played 53 matches this year (winning 54.2% of games across all court surfaces), and 23.5 games per match (21.6 in best-of-three matches).
- In his five matches on hard courts so far this year, Hanfmann has played an average of 26.8 games (20.8 in best-of-three matches).
- Thus far this year, Hanfmann has won 26.0% of his return games and 79.6% of his service games.
- Hanfmann has won 23.6% of his return games on hard courts, and 85.7% of his service games.
- Hanfmann has converted 37.9% of his break-point chances overall (119 of 314).
- Hanfmann has converted 34.2% of his break-point opportunities on hard courts (13 of 38).
Hanfmann Recent Performances
- In the round of 16s of the Generali Open (his last tournament), Hanfmann was eliminated by Arthur Rinderknech 6-7, 3-6 on August 2.
- Hanfmann’s one match in Kitzbühel included an average of 22.0 game per match.
- Hanfmann’s service-game winning percentage was 75.0% in Austria, and he clinched 0.0% of his games on his opponent’s serve.