Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Mackenzie McDonald vs. Aslan Karatsev Match Information
- Tournament: The National Bank Open Presented by Rogers
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Tuesday, August 8
- Venue: Sobeys Stadium
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Court Surface: Hard
|Mackenzie McDonald (-135)||Aslan Karatsev (+110)|
In the Round of 64 of the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers on Tuesday, Mackenzie McDonald (ranked No. 60) meets Aslan Karatsev (No. 75).
McDonald vs. Karatsev Matchup History
- McDonald and Karatsev are 1-1 against each other. McDonald won their most recent meeting on February 22, 2022, 7-5, 6-3.
- It’s been rather even when McDonald and Karatsev have gone head to head, each taking three sets against the other.
- In 55 total games against one another, Karatsev has won 29, and McDonald 26.
- In two matches versus one another, McDonald and Karatsev have averaged 27.5 games and three sets per match.
- McDonald has played 41 matches this year across all court types, averaging 23.4 games per match (21.3 in best-of-three matches) and winning 50.8% of those games.
- McDonald averages 22.3 games per match (19.8 in best-of-three matches) and 9.9 games per set through 23 matches on hard courts this year.
- McDonald has a 75.5% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (330 service games won out of 437) and a 25.9% return game winning percentage (117 return games won out of 451).
- McDonald has a 78.1% winning percentage in service games on hard courts, and a 27.9% winning percentage in return games (196 of 251 service games, and 73 of 262 return games).
- McDonald is 206th in break point winning percentage (38.7%) after going 105-for-271 on break points this year.
- On hard courts, McDonald is 65-for-155 on break points (41.9%) to rank 100th.
McDonald Recent Performances
- In his last tournament, the Citi Open, McDonald fell in the round of 32 to No. 20-ranked Grigor Dimitrov, 6-7, 2-6 on August 1.
- McDonald averaged 19.5 games per match in Washington in two matches.
- McDonald won 17 of 20 service games (85%) in United States along with three of 19 return games (15.8%).
- Karatsev has played 33 matches so far this year (winning 52.3% of games across all court types), and 25.5 games per match (23.2 in best-of-three matches).
- Through eight matches this year on hard courts, Karatsev has played 22.8 games per match (21.3 in best-of-three matches) and won 48.4% of them.
- Karatsev has won 79.6% of his service games so far this year, and 19.6% of his return games.
- Karatsev has won 9.1% of his return games on hard courts, and 76.7% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Karatsev has converted 55 of 150 break points (36.7%).
- On hard courts, Karatsev has converted five of 16 break points (31.2%).
Karatsev Recent Performances
- In the round of 32s of his previous tournament (the Citi Open), Karatsev was beaten 6-7, 6-7 by No. 10-ranked Frances Tiafoe on August 1.
- Karatsev played two matches in Washington, and he averaged 23 games per match.
- Karatsev was victorious in 87.5% of his service games and 18.2% of his return games while playing in United States.