Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Mackenzie McDonald vs. Adrian Mannarino Match Information
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Thursday, August 17
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard
|Mackenzie McDonald (-160)||Adrian Mannarino (+130)|
In a match scheduled for Thursday, Adrian Mannarino (No. 32 in rankings) will meet Mackenzie McDonald (No. 43) in the Round of 16 of the Western & Southern Open.
McDonald vs. Mannarino Matchup History
- In the lone match between McDonald and Mannarino in the past five years, in the quarterfinals of the The Astana Open, Mannarino won 6-1, 6-4.
- In two total sets versus each other, Mannarino has won two, and McDonald zero.
- In 17 total games against one another, Mannarino has won 12, and McDonald five.
- McDonald and Mannarino have played one time, averaging 17.0 games and 2.0 sets per match.
- McDonald has averaged 23.0 games per match (21.0 in best-of-three matches) through his 45 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), while winning 51.2% of games.
- Through 27 matches on hard courts this year, McDonald averages 21.7 games per match (19.5 in best-of-three matches) and 9.8 games per set with a 53.0% game winning percentage.
- Including all surfaces, McDonald’s service game winning percentage is 75.7% (winning 359 of 474 service games) and his return game winning percentage is 26.6% (earning a win in 130 of 488 return games).
- McDonald has 225 wins in 288 service games while playing on hard courts (a winning percentage of 78.1%), and 86 wins in 299 return games (28.8%).
- McDonald is 118-for-301 on break points (39.2%) to rank 203rd.
- McDonald’s 78 break points won on 185 total break points on hard courts (42.2% winning percentage) ranks 100th.
McDonald Recent Performances
- McDonald advanced over Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune 6-4, 2-0 on Wednesday to make the Round of 16.
- McDonald was beaten by Alejandro Davidovich Fokina short of the final (4-6, 2-6) on August 11 in the quarterfinals of his last tournament, the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers.
- In Toronto, McDonald’s four matches had 18.5 games on average.
- While playing in Canada, McDonald won 78.4% of his service games and 35.1% of his return games.
- In his 42 matches so far this year, Mannarino has played an average of 24.3 games across all court surfaces (23.1 in best-of-three matches).
- Through 20 matches this year on hard courts, Mannarino has played 25.1 games per match (23.3 in best-of-three matches) and won 51.9% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Mannarino has won 77.7% of his games on serve, and 25.5% on return.
- Mannarino has won 22.5% of his return games on hard courts, and 81.0% of his service games.
- Mannarino has converted 118 of 259 break points overall (45.6%), and is 203rd in break points won.
- Mannarino has converted 40.7% of his break-point chances on hard courts (50 of 123).
Mannarino Recent Performances
- Mannarino beat Felix Auger-Aliassime 6-4, 6-4 on Tuesday in the Round of 32.
- Mannarino lost to No. 115-ranked Taro Daniel 6-7, 4-6 in the round of 64 of his most recent tournament, the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers, on August 7.
- In his one match in Toronto, Mannarino averaged 23.0 games per match.
- Mannarino secured 66.7% of his service games (eight of 12) in Canada along with 18.2% of his return games (two of 11).