Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Mackenzie McDonald vs. Alex Michelsen Match Information
- Tournament: The Hall of Fame Open
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Friday, July 21
- Venue: International Tennis Hall of Fame
- Location: Newport, Rhode Island
- Court Surface: Grass
|Mackenzie McDonald (-185)||Alex Michelsen (+145)|
Mackenzie McDonald (No. 59 ranking) will face Alex Michelsen (No. 190) in the quarterfinals of the Hall of Fame Open on Friday, July 21.
McDonald vs. Michelsen Matchup History
- McDonald and Michelsen have not gone head to head against one another in the past five years.
- McDonald is averaging 23.8 games per match (21.4 in best-of-three matches) through his 37 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), with a 51.0% game winning percentage.
- Through 11 matches on grass courts this year, McDonald averages 24.5 games per match (22.6 in best-of-three matches) and 10 games per set with a 51.7% game winning percentage.
- McDonald is 300-for-397 in service games (to compile a winning percentage of 75.6%) and 108-for-411 in return games (26.3%) on all surfaces.
- McDonald has a 78.8% winning percentage in service games on grass and a 21.7% winning percentage in return games (89 of 113 in service games, and 25 of 115 in return games).
- McDonald has won 38.0% of his break points this year (97 out of 255, to rank 177th).
- McDonald has won 26.8% of break points on grass so far this year (22 out of 82, which ranks 52nd).
McDonald Recent Performances
- In the Round of 16 on Wednesday, McDonald beat No. 252-ranked Li Tu, 6-4, 7-6.
- In the the Wimbledon, McDonald’s last tournament, he was defeated 7-6, 4-6, 4-6, 4-6 by No. 26-ranked Alexander Bublik on July 3 in the round of 128 round.
- There were 43 games, on average, in McDonald’s one match in London.
- In United Kingdom, McDonald won 17 of 21 service games (81%) and two of 22 return games (9.1%).
- In his 11 matches across all court types in the past 12 months, Michelsen has averaged 25.2 games per match (25.2 in best-of-three matches) and won 52.0% of the games.
- On grass, Michelsen has played five matches, averaging 29.2 games per match (29.2 in best-of-three matches) and 10.4 games per set.
- Michelsen has an 89.1% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (41 of 46 games) and an 18.8% return game winning percentage (nine of 48).
- Michelsen has an 89.1% winning percentage in service games on grass, and an 18.8% winning percentage in return games on that surface.
Michelsen Recent Performances
- In the Round of 16, Michelsen was victorious 4-6, 6-3, 6-0 versus James Duckworth on Wednesday.
- In the round of 32s of his most recent tournament (the Mallorca Championships), Michelsen was defeated 3-6, 7-6, 5-7 by No. 77-ranked Christopher Eubanks on June 26.
- In his three matches in Mallorca, Michelsen averaged 28.7 games per match.
- In Philippines, Michelsen clinched 14 of 16 service games (87.5%) and one of 18 return games (5.6%).