Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Mackenzie McDonald vs. Diego Schwartzman Match Information
- Tournament: The Citi Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Monday, July 31
- Venue: William H.G. FitzGerald Tennis Center
- Location: Washington, District of Columbia
- Court Surface: Hard
|Mackenzie McDonald (-175)||Diego Schwartzman (+140)|
No. 60-ranked Mackenzie McDonald will face No. 95 Diego Schwartzman in the Citi Open Round of 64 on Monday, July 31.
McDonald vs. Schwartzman Matchup History
- Against one another, Schwartzman has two wins and McDonald has zero. In their last match, on June 19, 2023, Schwartzman won 6-2, 6-4.
- In four sets between Schwartzman and McDonald, Schwartzman has taken each one.
- In terms of games against each other, Schwartzman and McDonald have played 34, and Schwartzman has won more (24). McDonald has won 10 of them.
- Schwartzman and McDonald have played each other two times, averaging 17.0 games and 2.0 sets per match.
- McDonald is averaging 23.6 games per match (21.4 in best-of-three matches) through his 39 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), with a 50.8% game winning percentage.
- McDonald averages 22.6 games per match (19.8 in best-of-three matches) and 9.9 games per set in 21 matches on hard courts this year, with a 52.5% game winning percentage.
- McDonald has a 75.1% service game winning percentage and a 26.4% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (313 service games won out of 417, and 114 return games won out of 432).
- On hard courts, McDonald has a 77.5% winning percentage in service games and a 28.8% winning percentage in return games (179 service games won out of 231, and 70 return games won out of 243).
- McDonald is 204th in break point winning percentage (38.9%) after going 102-for-262 on break points.
- McDonald’s 62 break points won on 146 total break points on hard courts this year (42.5% winning percentage) ranks 99th.
McDonald Recent Performances
- McDonald was eliminated by Alex Michelsen short of the final (3-6, 3-6) on July 21 in the quarterfinals of his last tournament, the Hall of Fame Open.
- McDonald played an average of 20.5 games in his two matches in Newport.
- McDonald’s service-game winning percentage in United States was 65.0%, and he won 28.6% on his opponent’s serve.
- Schwartzman has played 22.1 games per match (18.4 in best-of-three matches) in his 26 matches so far this year across all court surfaces.
- On hard courts, Schwartzman has played seven matches so far this year, totaling 21.3 games per match (15.4 in best-of-three matches) while winning 47.7% of games.
- Thus far this year, Schwartzman has won 65.0% of his service games and 26.6% of his return games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Schwartzman has won 75.3% of his games on serve, and 21.1% on return.
- Schwartzman has converted 74 of 179 break points overall (41.3%), and is 231st in break points won.
- On hard courts, Schwartzman has converted 14 of 32 break points (43.8%).
Schwartzman Recent Performances
- In the round of 64s round of the Wimbledon, Schwartzman’s most recent tournament, he was beaten 5-7, 1-6, 2-6 by No. 8-ranked Jannik Sinner on July 5.
- Schwartzman’s two matches in London had an average of 26.0 games per match.
- Schwartzman was victorious in 69.2% of his service games (18 of 26) in United Kingdom along with 30.8% of his return games (eight of 26).