Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Hamad Medjedovic vs. Sebastian Baez Match Information
- Tournament: The Generali Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, July 31
- Venue: Tennis Stadium Kitzbuehel
- Location: Kitzbühel, Austria
- Court Surface: Clay
|Sebastian Baez (-120)||Hamad Medjedovic (+100)|
In the Generali Open Round of 32 on Monday, we have a matchup of No. 72-ranked Sebastian Baez against No. 147 Hamad Medjedovic.
Medjedovic vs. Baez Matchup History
- Medjedovic and Baez have not squared off against one another in the past five years.
- Through 18 matches over the past year (across all court types), Medjedovic has played 24.9 games per match (23.1 in best-of-three matches). He won 49.7% of them.
- Over the past year, Medjedovic has played 12 matches on clay, and 24.0 games per match (23.7 in best-of-three matches).
- Over the past year, Medjedovic has been victorious in 24.7% of his return games and 75.9% of his service games.
- When it comes to serve/return winning percentages on clay over the past year, Medjedovic has won 70.4% of his games on serve, and 25.8% on return.
Medjedovic Recent Performances
- Medjedovic beat Lukas Neumayer 6-3, 6-1 on Sunday in the qualifying round.
- In his most recent tournament (the ATP Challenger Zug, Switzerland Men Singles 2023), Medjedovic was eliminated by Jurij Rodionov 3-6, 5-7 on July 25, in the round of 32.
- Medjedovic averaged 21.0 games per match in Zug in one match.
- Baez has played 34 matches this year, and 24.0 games per match across all court surfaces (22.4 in best-of-three matches).
- In his 26 matches on clay so far this year, Baez has played an average of 24.2 games (23.2 in best-of-three matches).
- Baez has won 73.5% of his service games this year, and 26.2% of his return games.
- On clay, Baez has won 74.0% of his service games and 28.9% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Baez has converted 40.0% of his break-point chances (102 of 255).
- Baez has converted 87 of 214 break points on clay (40.7%), and is 123rd in break points won.
Baez Recent Performances
- In the round of 32s of his previous tournament (the Hamburg European Open), Baez was eliminated 3-6, 6-1, 3-6 by No. 4-ranked Casper Ruud on July 26.
- Baez’s one match in Hamburg included an average of 25.0 game per match.
- In Germany, Baez clinched eight of 12 service games (66.7%) and four of 13 return games (30.8%).