Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Daniil Medvedev vs. Attila Balazs Match Information
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, August 29
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard
|Daniil Medvedev (-10000)||Attila Balazs (+2500)|
In a match slated for Tuesday, Attila Balazs will meet Daniil Medvedev (No. 3) in the Round of 128 of the US Open.
Medvedev vs. Balazs Matchup History
- Medvedev has not gone toe to toe with Balazs in the past five years.
- Medvedev is averaging 23.2 games per match (33 in best-of-five matches) through his 61 matches played this year (across all court types), with a 58.0% game winning percentage.
- Medvedev averages 21.1 games per match (28 in best-of-five matches) and 9.8 games per set in 38 matches on hard courts this year.
- Including all surfaces, Medvedev’s service game winning percentage is 83.3% (winning 589 of 707 service games) and his return game winning percentage is 32.8% (earning a win in 233 of 711 return games).
- Medvedev has an 85.5% winning percentage in service games on hard courts, and a 35.3% winning percentage in return games (342 of 400 service games, and 141 of 400 return games).
- Medvedev’s 223 break points won on 469 total break points (47.5% win percentage) ranks 178th this year.
- On hard courts this year, Medvedev is 136-for-277 on break points (49.1%) to rank 83rd.
Medvedev Recent Performances
- In his previous tournament (the Western & Southern Open), Medvedev was defeated by Alexander Zverev 4-6, 7-5, 4-6 on August 17, in the round of 16.
- In Cincinnati, Medvedev’s two matches included 24.5 games on average.
- In United States, Medvedev won 21 of 25 service games (84%) and six of 24 return games (25%).
- Balazs has played three matches across all court types in the past 12 months, averaging 14.7 games per match and winning 18.2% of the games.
- Including all surfaces, Balazs’ service game winning percentage has been 25% in the past 12 months, and his return game winning percentage has been 25%.
Balazs Recent Performances
- In the qualification round 1s of the Mutua Madrid Open (his previous tournament), Balazs was eliminated by Daniel Altmaier 1-6, 1-6 on April 24.
- Balazs played one match in Madrid, averaging 14 games.