Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Daniil Medvedev vs. Roberto Bautista Agut Match Information
- Tournament: The Terra Wortmann Open
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Friday, June 23
- Venue: OWL Arena
- Location: Halle, Germany
- Court Surface: Grass
|Daniil Medvedev (-300)||Roberto Bautista Agut (+225)|
In the Terra Wortmann Open quarterfinals on Friday, Daniil Medvedev takes on Roberto Bautista Agut.
Medvedev vs. Bautista Agut Matchup History
- In five head-to-head matches, Bautista Agut has beaten Medvedev three times. Medvedev won the last one, 6-1, 6-1 in the quarterfinals of the The Astana Open on October 7, 2022.
- In 11 total sets against each other, Bautista Agut has won six, and Medvedev five.
- Medvedev has taken 48 games versus Bautista Agut (51.6%), while Bautista Agut has taken 45.
- Medvedev and Bautista Agut have squared off five times, averaging 18.6 games and 2.2 sets per match.
- Medvedev is averaging 22 games per match (20.9 in best-of-three matches) in his 47 matches played this year (across all court types), with a 59.2% game winning percentage.
- In one match on grass courts this year, Medvedev averages 28 games per match (28 in best-of-three matches) and 9.3 games per set with a 42.9% game winning percentage.
- Medvedev has amassed a service game winning percentage of 82.9% on all surfaces (428-for-516 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 35.6% (185-for-520 in return games).
- Medvedev is 9-for-14 in service games on grass (winning 64.3%) and 3-for-14 in return games (21.4%).
- Medvedev has won 48.9% of his break points this year (177 out of 362, to rank 104th).
- On grass, Medvedev is 64th in break point win percentage (42.9%) after going 3-for-7.
Medvedev Recent Performances
- In the Round of 16, Medvedev was victorious 6-3, 6-7, 6-3 against Laslo Djere on Wednesday.
- In his most recent tournament, the Libema Open, Medvedev went down in the round of 16 to No. 52-ranked Adrian Mannarino, 6-4, 4-6, 2-6 on June 15.
- In Rosmalen, Medvedev’s one match had 28.0 games on average.
- In Netherlands, Medvedev won nine of 14 service games (64.3%) and three of 14 return games (21.4%).
Bautista Agut Stats
- Bautista Agut has played 28 games per match (25.9 in best-of-three matches) in his 26 matches so far this year across all court surfaces.
- So far this year, Bautista Agut has won 78.1% of his service games and 22.9% of his return games.
- Bautista Agut is 133rd in break points won on all surfaces, converting 77 of 220 (35.0%).
Bautista Agut Recent Performances
- In the Round of 16 on Wednesday, Bautista Agut defeated No. 54-ranked Brandon Nakashima, 7-5, 7-6.
- Bautista Agut was eliminated by Juan Pablo Varillas (6-1, 6-4, 3-6, 1-6, 1-6) on May 31 in the round of 64s of the French Open (his last tournament).
- Bautista Agut’s two matches in Paris included an average of 33.5 games per match.
- Bautista Agut was victorious in 69.7% of his service games (23 of 33) in France along with 38.2% of his return games (13 of 34).