Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Daniil Medvedev vs. Alex de Minaur Match Information
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Monday, September 4
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard
|Daniil Medvedev (-255)||Alex de Minaur (+210)|
In a match slated for Monday, Alex de Minaur (No. 13 in rankings) will meet Daniil Medvedev (No. 3) in the Round of 16 of the US Open.
Medvedev vs. de Minaur Matchup History
- Versus one another, de Minaur has two wins and Medvedev has one. In their last match, on August 11, 2023, de Minaur won 7-6, 7-5.
- de Minaur has won five sets against Medvedev (62.5%), while Medvedev has won three.
- Medvedev has won 43 games versus de Minaur (51.8%), while de Minaur has taken 40.
- Medvedev and de Minaur have averaged 27.7 games and 2.7 sets in their three matches against each other.
- Medvedev is averaging 23.2 games per match (33 in best-of-five matches) in his 61 matches played this year (across all court types), with a 58.0% game winning percentage.
- In 38 matches on hard courts this year, Medvedev averages 21.1 games per match (28 in best-of-five matches) and 9.8 games per set with a 60.4% game winning percentage.
- Medvedev has an 83.3% service game winning percentage and a 32.8% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (589 service games won out of 707, and 233 return games won out of 711).
- Medvedev has 342 wins in 400 service games when playing on hard courts (a winning percentage of 85.5%), and 141 wins in 400 return games (35.3%).
- Medvedev is 223-for-469 on break points (47.5%) to rank 177th.
- On hard courts so far this year, Medvedev is 136-for-277 on break points (49.1%) to rank 82nd.
Medvedev Recent Performances
- Medvedev defeated Sebastian Baez 6-2, 6-2, 7-6 on Saturday in the Round of 32.
- In his previous tournament (the Western & Southern Open), Medvedev was defeated by Alexander Zverev 4-6, 7-5, 4-6 on August 17, in the round of 16.
- In Cincinnati, Medvedev’s two matches had 24.5 games on average.
- In United States, Medvedev won 21 of 25 service games (84.0%) and six of 24 return games (25.0%).
de Minaur Stats
- In his 50 matches this year, de Minaur has played an average of 23 games across all court surfaces (31.9 in best-of-five matches).
- In his 31 matches on hard courts so far this year, de Minaur has played an average of 23.1 games (29 in best-of-five matches).
- Thus far this year, de Minaur has won 79.4% of his service games and 30.6% of his return games.
- On hard courts, de Minaur has won 33.4% of his return games and 78.7% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, de Minaur has converted 42.7% of his break-point opportunities (169 of 396).
- On hard courts, de Minaur has converted 115 of 245 break points (46.9%).
de Minaur Recent Performances
- de Minaur defeated No. 25-ranked Nicolas Jarry 6-1, 6-3, 6-2 on Saturday to advance to the Round of 16.
- de Minaur was defeated by Gael Monfils (5-7, 4-6) on August 16 in the round of 32s of the Western & Southern Open (his most recent tournament).
- In his two matches in Cincinnati, de Minaur played an average of 22.0 games per match.
- de Minaur won 86.4% of his service games and 22.7% of his return games while playing in United States.