Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Daniil Medvedev vs. Christopher Eubanks Match Information
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Wednesday, July 12
- Venue: AELTC Wimbledon Qualifying and Community Sports Ground
- Court Surface: Grass
|Daniil Medvedev (-525)||Christopher Eubanks (+400)|
In the quarterfinals of Wimbledon on Wednesday, Daniil Medvedev (ranked No. 3) meets Christopher Eubanks (No. 43).
Medvedev vs. Eubanks Matchup History
- In the lone match between Medvedev and Eubanks in the past five years, in the quarterfinals of the Miami Open presented by Itau, Medvedev won 6-3, 7-5.
- In two sets between Medvedev and Eubanks, Medvedev has won each one.
- Medvedev has won more against Eubanks in 21 total games between them, 13 (61.9%) compared to Eubanks’ eight.
- In one matchup between Medvedev and Eubanks, they have averaged 21 games and two sets per match.
- In his 50 matches played this year across all court types, Medvedev is averaging 22.2 games per match (34.3 in best-of-five matches) while winning 58.9% of those games.
- Medvedev averages 25.8 games per match and 10.3 games per set through four matches on grass courts this year.
- Medvedev has amassed a service game winning percentage of 83.1% on all surfaces (461-for-555 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 34.7% (193-for-556 in return games).
- Medvedev has a 79.2% winning percentage in service games when playing on grass courts and a 22.0% winning percentage in return games (42 of 53 in service games, and 11 of 50 in return games).
- Medvedev’s 48.8% break point win percentage (185-for-379) ranks 136th this year.
- On grass courts, Medvedev ranks 90th in break point winning percentage (45.8%) after going 11-for-24.
Medvedev Recent Performances
- In the Round of 16, Medvedev advanced 6-4, 6-2 (retired) past Jiri Lehecka.
- Medvedev was beaten in the quarterfinals of his last tournament (Terra Wortmann Open) 5-7, 6-7 by No. 23-ranked Roberto Bautista Agut on June 23.
- In Halle, Medvedev’s three matches included 25 games on average.
- Medvedev won 84.6% of his service games and 22.2% of his return games in Halle.
- Eubanks has played 27.6 games per match (43.0 in best-of-five matches) in his 33 matches this year across all court types.
- On grass, Eubanks has played 11 matches this year, totaling 27.5 games per match while winning 53.5% of games.
- So far this year, Eubanks has won 16.0% of his return games and 83.7% of his service games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on grass, Eubanks has won 90.0% of his games on serve, and 15.0% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Eubanks has converted 36.0% of his break-point chances (36 of 100).
- Eubanks has converted 10 of 29 break points on grass (34.5%), and is 100th in break points won.
Eubanks Recent Performances
- In the Round of 16, Eubanks was victorious 3-6, 7-6, 3-6, 6-4, 6-4 versus Stefanos Tsitsipas on Monday.
- Eubanks advanced all the way to the final in Mallorca Championships (his last tournament) on July 1, and then defeated No. 43-ranked Adrian Mannarino 6-1, 6-4.
- Eubanks participated in five matches in Mallorca, averaging 29 games.
- Eubanks secured 93.2% of his service games and 18.1% of his return games while playing in Philippines.