Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Daniil Medvedev vs. Arthur Fils Match Information
- Tournament: The Erste Bank Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, October 23
- Court Surface: Hard
|Daniil Medvedev (-750)||Arthur Fils (+475)|
Arthur Fils (No. 38) will meet Daniil Medvedev (No. 3) in the Round of 32 of the Erste Bank Open on Monday, October 23.
Medvedev vs. Fils Matchup History
- Medvedev has not squared off against Fils in the past five years.
- In his 75 matches played this year across all court surfaces, Medvedev is averaging 23.8 games per match (21.3 in best-of-three matches) while winning 58.3% of those games.
- On hard courts, Medvedev has played 52 matches (averaging 22.4 games per match — 20.5 in best-of-three matches — and 9.6 games per set).
- Medvedev has an 83.3% service game winning percentage and a 33.3% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (742 service games won out of 891, and 297 return games won out of 891).
- Medvedev has 495 wins in 584 service games while playing on hard courts (winning percentage of 84.8%), and 205 wins in 580 return games (35.3%).
- Medvedev’s 47.5% break point win percentage (284-for-598) ranks 192nd this year.
- On hard courts, Medvedev ranks 108th in break point winning percentage (48.5%) after going 197-for-406.
Medvedev Recent Performances
- In the the Rolex Shanghai Masters, Medvedev’s most recent tournament, he was defeated 6-7, 2-6 by No. 26-ranked Sebastian Korda on October 8 in the round of 32 round.
- In Shanghai, Medvedev’s two matches included 19.5 games on average.
- While playing in China, Medvedev won 75% of his service games and 26.3% of his return games.
- Fils has played 39 matches so far this year, and 22.9 games per match across all court types (20.7 in best-of-three matches).
- Fils has played 24.3 games per match (20.3 in best-of-three matches) in his 17 matches on hard courts so far this year.
- Thus far this year, Fils has won 22.1% of his return games and 79.4% of his service games.
- On hard courts, Fils has won 84.4% of his service games and 20.6% of his return games.
- Fils is 268th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 71 of 186 (38.2%).
- Fils is 177th in break points won on hard courts, converting 36 of 95 (37.9%).
Fils Recent Performances
- In the round of 32s of the Rolex Shanghai Masters (his previous tournament), Fils was defeated by Tommy Paul 4-6, 7-6, 4-6 on October 9.
- In Fils’ three matches in Shanghai, there was an average of 23.3 games per match.
- Fils’ service-game winning percentage was 85.7% in China, and he won 28.6% of his games on his opponent’s serve.