Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Daniil Medvedev vs. Marcos Giron Match Information
- Tournament: The Terra Wortmann Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, June 19
- Venue: OWL Arena
- Location: Halle, Germany
- Court Surface: Grass
|Daniil Medvedev (-800)||Marcos Giron (+500)|
On Monday, Marcos Giron (No. 57 in the world) faces Daniil Medvedev (No. 3) in the Round of 32 of the Terra Wortmann Open.
Medvedev vs. Giron Matchup History
- Medvedev has a 2-0 record against Giron. Their last matchup, in the Round of 128 at the Australian Open on January 16, 2023, was a 6-0, 6-1, 6-2 win for Medvedev.
- Medvedev has taken five sets against Giron (100.0%), while Giron has won zero.
- Medvedev has won more versus Giron in 41 total games between them, 30 (73.2%) compared to Giron’s 11.
- In two matchups between Medvedev and Giron, they have averaged 20.5 games and 2.5 sets per match.
- Medvedev is averaging 22 games per match (20.9 in best-of-three matches) in his 47 matches played this year (across all court types), with a 59.2% game winning percentage.
- Medvedev averages 28 games per match (28 in best-of-three matches) and 9.3 games per set through one match on grass courts this year.
- Medvedev is 428-for-516 in service games (a winning percentage of 82.9%) and 185-for-520 in return games (35.6%) on all surfaces.
- Medvedev is 9-for-14 in service games on grass (winning 64.3%) and 3-for-14 in return games (21.4%).
- Medvedev’s 177 break points won on 362 total break points (48.9% win percentage) ranks 104th this year.
- On grass courts, Medvedev is 46th in break point winning percentage (42.9%) after going 3-for-7.
Medvedev Recent Performances
- In the the Libema Open, Medvedev’s most recent tournament, he was beaten 6-4, 4-6, 2-6 by No. 52-ranked Adrian Mannarino on June 15 in the round of 16 round.
- Medvedev played an average of 28 games in his one match in Rosmalen.
- Medvedev won 64.3% of his service games and 21.4% of his return games in Rosmalen.
- Through 30 matches so far this year, Giron has played 24.6 games per match (24.1 in best-of-three matches) and won 50.9% of them (across all court types).
- In his one match on grass this year, Giron has played an average of 29 games (29 in best-of-three matches).
- So far this year, Giron has won 22.9% of his return games and 79.3% of his service games.
- On grass, Giron has won 78.6% of his service games and 13.3% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Giron has converted 37.3% of his break-point opportunities (81 of 217).
- Giron has converted 40.0% of his break-point chances on grass (two of five).
Giron Recent Performances
- In the qualifying round, Giron won 7-6, 1-6, 6-1 against Andrea Vavassori on Sunday.
- In the round of 32s of his last tournament (the MercedesCup), Giron was defeated 6-4, 3-6, 4-6 by No. 37-ranked Jiri Lehecka on June 12.
- In Giron’s one match in Stuttgart, there was an average of 29 games per match.
- Giron was victorious in 78.6% of his service games (11 of 14) in Germany along with 13.3% of his return games (two of 15).