Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Daniil Medvedev vs. Adrian Mannarino Match Information
- Tournament: The Libema Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Thursday, June 15
- Venue: Autotron Rosmalen
- Location: Rosmalen, Netherlands
- Court Surface: Grass
|Daniil Medvedev (-525)||Adrian Mannarino (+360)|
In the Libema Open Round of 16 on Thursday, we have a matchup featuring No. 52-ranked Adrian Mannarino against No. 3 Daniil Medvedev.
Medvedev vs. Mannarino Matchup History
- Medvedev and Mannarino played in the semifinals at the Libema Open on June 11, 2022. Medvedev won 7-5, 7-5.
- Medvedev has won two sets against Mannarino (100.0%), while Mannarino has won zero.
- Medvedev and Mannarino have played 24 total games versus each other, with Medvedev winning 14 and Mannarino 10.
- Medvedev and Mannarino have averaged 24 games and two sets in their one match against each other.
- So far this year across all court surfaces, Medvedev has competed in 46 total matches with a 59.6% game winning percentage. He averages 21.9 games per match (20.7 in best-of-three matches) and 9.8 games per set.
- Medvedev is 419-for-502 in service games (a winning percentage of 83.5%) and 182-for-506 in return games (36.0%) on all surfaces.
- Medvedev ranks 103rd in break point win percentage (49.0%) after going 174-for-355 on break points this year.
Medvedev Recent Performances
- Medvedev was beaten in the round of 128 of his last tournament (the French Open) 6-7, 7-6, 6-2, 3-6, 6-4 by No. 172-ranked Thiago Seyboth Wild on May 30.
- Medvedev played an average of 53 games in his one match in Paris.
- In France, Medvedev won 18 of 26 service games (69.2%) and eight of 27 return games (29.6%).
- Through 22 matches this year, Mannarino has played 24.6 games per match (22.8 in best-of-three matches) and won 48.8% of them (across all court types).
- Thus far this year, Mannarino has won 76.2% of his service games and 22.3% of his return games.
- Mannarino is 156th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 52 of 126 (41.3%).
Mannarino Recent Performances
- Mannarino defeated Arthur Fils 7-6, 6-4 on Tuesday in the Round of 32.
- In the round of 128s of his most recent tournament (the French Open), Mannarino was beaten 3-6, 3-6, 1-6 by No. 40-ranked Ugo Humbert on May 28.
- In his one match in Paris, Mannarino averaged 25 games per match.
- Mannarino’s service-game winning percentage was 58.3% in France, and he was victorious in 0% of his games on his opponent’s serve.