Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Daniil Medvedev vs. Andrey Rublev Match Information
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Wednesday, September 6
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard
|Daniil Medvedev (-235)||Andrey Rublev (+195)|
In the quarterfinals of the US Open on Wednesday, Daniil Medvedev (ranked No. 3) faces Andrey Rublev (No. 8).
Medvedev vs. Rublev Matchup History
- In six head-to-head matches, Medvedev has beaten Rublev four times. Medvedev won their last meeting 6-2, 6-2 in the finals of the Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships on March 4, 2023.
- Medvedev has taken 12 sets off Rublev, or 75.0%, compared to Rublev’s four.
- In 163 total games against one another, Medvedev has taken 92, and Rublev 71.
- In six matches versus one another, Medvedev and Rublev have averaged 27.2 games and 2.7 sets per match.
- This year across all court types, Medvedev has played 61 total matches with a 58.0% game winning percentage. He averages 23.2 games per match (33 in best-of-five matches) and 10 games per set.
- In 38 matches on hard courts this year, Medvedev averages 21.1 games per match (28 in best-of-five matches) and 9.8 games per set with a 60.4% game winning percentage.
- Medvedev has an 83.3% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (589 service games won out of 707) and a 32.8% return game winning percentage (233 return games won out of 711).
- Medvedev has gone 342-for-400 in service games when playing on hard courts (85.5% winning percentage), and 141-for-400 in return games (35.3%).
- Medvedev’s 47.5% break point winning percentage (223-for-469) ranks 177th this year.
- Medvedev’s 136 break points won on 277 total break points on hard courts (49.1% winning percentage) ranks 83rd.
Medvedev Recent Performances
- Medvedev beat No. 13-ranked Alex de Minaur 2-6, 6-4, 6-1, 6-2 on Monday to make the quarterfinals.
- In his previous tournament, the Western & Southern Open, Medvedev lost in the round of 16 to No. 17-ranked Alexander Zverev, 4-6, 7-5, 4-6 on August 17.
- In his two matches in Cincinnati, Medvedev played an average of 24.5 games.
- Medvedev won 21 of 25 service games (84%) in United States along with six of 24 return games (25%).
- Through 57 matches this year, Rublev has played 26.9 games per match (38.5 in best-of-five matches) and won 54.3% of them (across all court surfaces).
- In his 23 matches on hard courts so far this year, Rublev has played an average of 25.4 games (33.8 in best-of-five matches).
- Rublev has won 82.3% of his service games this year, and 26.1% of his return games.
- On hard courts, Rublev has won 21.8% of his return games and 81.1% of his service games.
- Rublev has converted 38.9% of his break-point chances overall (182 of 468).
- Rublev has converted 57 of 154 break points on hard courts (37.0%), and is 101st in break points won.
Rublev Recent Performances
- Rublev beat Jack Draper 6-3, 3-6, 6-3, 6-4 on Monday in the Round of 16.
- In the round of 32s of the Western & Southern Open (his previous tournament), Rublev was eliminated by Emil Ruusuvuori 6-7, 7-5, 6-7 on August 15.
- Rublev participated in one match in Cincinnati, and he averaged 38 games per match.
- In United States, Rublev clinched 12 of 20 service games (60%) and seven of 18 return games (38.9%).