Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Daniil Medvedev vs. Stefanos Tsitsipas Match Information
- Tournament: The Erste Bank Open
- Round: Semifinals
- Date: Saturday, October 28
- Venue: Wien, Wiener Stadthalle
- Location: Vienna, Austria
- Court Surface: Hard
|Daniil Medvedev (-320)||Stefanos Tsitsipas (+245)|
Daniil Medvedev (No. 3 ranking) will face Stefanos Tsitsipas (No. 7) in the semifinals of the Erste Bank Open on Saturday, October 28.
Medvedev vs. Tsitsipas Matchup History
- Medvedev and Tsitsipas have split their six head-to-head matchups. The last one was on May 20, 2023, ending with Medvedev winning 7-5, 7-5.
- Medvedev has won 10 sets against Tsitsipas (55.6%), while Tsitsipas has won eight.
- In terms of games against each other, Medvedev and Tsitsipas have played 194, and Medvedev has won more (101). Tsitsipas has taken 93 of them.
- Medvedev and Tsitsipas have met on the court six times, averaging 32.3 games and three sets per match.
- In his 75 matches played this year across all court types, Medvedev is averaging 23.8 games per match (21.3 in best-of-three matches) and winning 58.3% of those games.
- Medvedev has played 52 matches on hard courts this year, and averages 22.4 games per match (20.5 in best-of-three matches) and 9.6 games per set while winning 60.1% of games.
- Including all surfaces, Medvedev’s service game winning percentage is 83.3% (winning 742 of 891 service games) and his return game winning percentage is 33.3% (claiming 297 of 891 return games).
- When playing on hard courts, Medvedev has an 84.8% winning percentage in service games and a 35.3% winning percentage in return games (495 service games won out of 584, and 205 return games won out of 580).
- Medvedev ranks 193rd in break point win percentage (47.5%) after going 284-for-598 on break points.
- On hard courts, Medvedev is 197-for-406 on break points (48.5%) to rank 111th.
Medvedev Recent Performances
- Medvedev defeated Karen Khachanov 6-3, 3-6, 6-3 on Friday in the quarterfinals.
- In the the Rolex Shanghai Masters, Medvedev’s most recent tournament, he was defeated 6-7, 2-6 by No. 26-ranked Sebastian Korda on October 8 in the round of 32 round.
- Medvedev averaged 19.5 games per match in Shanghai in two matches.
- Medvedev won 15 of 20 service games (75%) in China along with five of 19 return games (26.3%).
- Tsitsipas has played 58 matches so far this year (winning 54.5% of games across all court types), and 27.2 games per match (22.4 in best-of-three matches).
- On hard courts, Tsitsipas has played 28 matches this year, totaling 26.6 games per match (21.7 in best-of-three matches) while winning 54.4% of games.
- Tsitsipas has won 22.3% of his return games this year, and 86.1% of his service games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Tsitsipas has won 86.5% of his games on serve, and 21.3% on return.
- Tsitsipas is 212th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 156 of 406 (38.4%).
- Including hard courts only, Tsitsipas has converted 39.4% of his break-point chances (69 of 175).
Tsitsipas Recent Performances
- In the quarterfinals, Tsitsipas won 7-6, 7-5 versus Borna Gojo on Friday.
- In his last tournament, the European Open, Tsitsipas was taken down by No. 38-ranked Arthur Fils 6-7, 6-7 in the semifinals on October 21.
- In Tsitsipas’ three matches in Antwerpen, there was an average of 21.7 games per match.
- Tsitsipas’ service-game winning percentage was 88.2% in Belgium, and he won 22.6% of his games on his opponent’s serve.