Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Alex Michelsen vs. Christopher Eubanks Match Information
- Tournament: The Mallorca Championships
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, June 26
- Venue: Country Club Santa Ponsa
- Location: Mallorca, Philippines
- Court Surface: Grass
|Christopher Eubanks (-195)||Alex Michelsen (+155)|
On Monday, Christopher Eubanks (No. 77 in the world) meets Alex Michelsen (No. 250) in the Round of 32 of the Mallorca Championships.
Michelsen vs. Eubanks Matchup History
- Michelsen and Eubanks have not played one another in the past five years.
- Michelsen, over the past year, has played six matches across all court types, and 21.8 games per match (21.8 in best-of-three matches).
Michelsen Recent Performances
- Michelsen remains in the tournament despite losing in the qualifying round, 7-6, 4-6, 1-6 versus Lloyd Harris.
- In the the BNP Paribas Open, Michelsen’s most recent tournament, he was defeated 3-6, 7-6, 2-6 by No. 135-ranked Leandro Riedi on March 6 in the qualification round.
- Michelsen played an average of 30 games in his one match in Indian Wells.
- Eubanks has played 28 matches this year, and 27.3 games per match across all court surfaces (25.4 in best-of-three matches).
- Eubanks has played six matches on grass so far this year, and 26.3 games per match (26.3 in best-of-three matches).
- Eubanks has won 15.4% of his return games this year, and 80.7% of his service games.
- Eubanks has won 81.5% of his service games on grass, and 7.1% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Eubanks has converted 27 of 72 break points (37.5%).
- Eubanks has converted 100.0% of his break-point chances on grass (one of one).
Eubanks Recent Performances
- In the round of 32s of his last tournament (the Terra Wortmann Open), Eubanks was eliminated 4-6, 7-6, 3-6 by No. 17-ranked Hubert Hurkacz on June 20.
- In his three matches in Halle, Eubanks played an average of 27 games per match.
- Eubanks’ service-game winning percentage was 86.7% in Germany, and he clinched 5.9% of his games on his opponent’s serve.