Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Alex Michelsen vs. Adrian Mannarino Match Information
- Tournament: The Hall of Fame Open
- Round: Finals
- Date: Sunday, July 23
- Venue: International Tennis Hall of Fame
- Location: Newport, Rhode Island
- Court Surface: Grass
|Adrian Mannarino (-150)||Alex Michelsen (+125)|
On Sunday, Alex Michelsen (No. 190 in the world) meets Adrian Mannarino (No. 38) in the final of the Hall of Fame Open.
Michelsen vs. Mannarino Matchup History
- Michelsen and Mannarino have not squared off against one another in the past five years.
- In his 13 matches over the past year, across all court types, Michelsen has averaged 24.5 games (24.5 in best-of-three matches).
- Michelsen, over the past 12 months, has played seven matches on grass, and 26.7 games per match (26.7 in best-of-three matches).
- Over the past year, Michelsen has been victorious in 21.7% of his return games and 90.9% of his service games.
- Michelsen has claimed 90.9% of his service games on grass over the past 12 months and 21.7% of his return games.
Michelsen Recent Performances
- Michelsen defeated John Isner 7-6, 6-4 on Saturday in the semifinals.
- Michelsen was eliminated in the round of 32 of his previous tournament (the Mallorca Championships) 3-6, 7-6, 5-7 by No. 77-ranked Christopher Eubanks on June 26.
- In his three matches in Mallorca, Michelsen played an average of 28.7 games.
- In Philippines, Michelsen won 14 of 16 service games (87.5%) and one of 18 return games (5.6%).
- In his 37 matches this year, Mannarino has played an average of 24.8 games across all court surfaces (23.5 in best-of-three matches).
- On grass, Mannarino has played 15 matches so far this year, totaling 25.1 games per match (24.5 in best-of-three matches) while winning 54.0% of games.
- Mannarino has won 25.5% of his return games so far this year, and 77.4% of his service games.
- On grass, Mannarino has won 78.9% of his service games and 29.8% of his return games.
- Mannarino is 178th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 105 of 231 (45.5%).
- Mannarino has converted 53 of 105 break points on grass (50.5%), and is 36th in break points won.
Mannarino Recent Performances
- In the semifinals on Saturday, Mannarino beat No. 40-ranked Ugo Humbert, 6-4, 6-3.
- In the round of 64s of his most recent tournament (the Wimbledon), Mannarino was beaten 3-6, 3-6, 6-7 by No. 3-ranked Daniil Medvedev on July 6.
- In his two matches in London, Mannarino averaged 28.5 games per match.
- Mannarino secured 75.9% of his service games and 28.6% of his return games while playing in United Kingdom.