Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Alex Michelsen vs. Sebastian Ofner Match Information
- Tournament: The Winston-Salem Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, August 22
- Venue: Wake Forest University Tennis Complex
- Location: Winston Salem, North Carolina
- Court Surface: Hard
|Alex Michelsen (-165)||Sebastian Ofner (+135)|
In the Round of 32 of the Winston-Salem Open on Tuesday, Alex Michelsen (ranked No. 133) faces Sebastian Ofner (No. 59).
Michelsen vs. Ofner Matchup History
- Michelsen has not matched up against Ofner in the past five years.
- In his 15 matches over the past year, across all court surfaces, Michelsen has averaged 23.6 games (23.6 in best-of-three matches).
- In his seven matches on hard courts over the past year, Michelsen has played 21.3 games per match (21.3 in best-of-three matches).
- Over the past 12 months, Michelsen has won 84.5% of his service games, and he has won 18.4% of his return games.
- Michelsen has claimed 66.7% of his service games on hard courts and 0.0% of his return games over the past 12 months.
Michelsen Recent Performances
- In the Round of 64 on Sunday, Michelsen defeated No. 74-ranked Juan Pablo Varillas, 6-3, 6-7, 6-0.
- In the the Truist Atlanta Open, Michelsen’s most recent tournament, he was defeated 3-6, 3-6 by No. 105-ranked Maxime Cressy on July 25 in the round of 32 round.
- There were 18.0 games, on average, in Michelsen’s one match in Atlanta.
- Michelsen’s service-game winning percentage in United States was 66.7%, and he won 0.0% on his opponent’s serve.
- In his 26 matches this year, Ofner has played an average of 25.5 games across all court surfaces (23.5 in best-of-three matches).
- Through three matches this year on hard courts, Ofner has played 22.7 games per match (22.7 in best-of-three matches) and won 51.5% of them.
- Ofner has won 27.6% of his return games so far this year, and 72.6% of his service games.
- Ofner has won 17.1% of his return games on hard courts, and 87.9% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Ofner has converted 57 of 135 break points (42.2%).
- Including hard courts only, Ofner has converted 26.7% of his break-point chances (four of 15).
Ofner Recent Performances
- In the round of 16s round of the Generali Open, Ofner’s last tournament, he was defeated 6-4, 5-7, 6-7 by No. 120-ranked Alex Molcan on August 2.
- In Ofner’s one match in Kitzbühel, there was an average of 35.0 games per match.
- Ofner won 66.7% of his service games and 29.4% of his return games while playing in Austria.