Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Filip Misolic vs. Jozef Kovalik Match Information
- Tournament: The Nordea Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, July 19
- Venue: Bastad Tennis Stadium
- Location: Båstad, Sweden
- Court Surface: Clay
|Filip Misolic (-120)||Jozef Kovalik (-105)|
In a match scheduled for Wednesday, Jozef Kovalik (No. 159 in rankings) will face Filip Misolic (No. 139) in the Round of 16 of the Nordea Open.
Misolic vs. Kovalik Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Misolic and Kovalik have faced each other.
- In his 24 matches over the past year, across all court types, Misolic has averaged 21.7 games (21.7 in best-of-three matches).
- On clay, Misolic has played 11 matches over the past 12 months, and he has totaled 21.7 games per match (21.7 in best-of-three matches) while winning 49.4% of games.
- Misolic has won 25.7% of his return games and 68.8% of his service games over the past 12 months.
- On clay over the past 12 months, Misolic has claimed 67.9% of his service games and 33.3% of his return games.
Misolic Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32 on Tuesday, Misolic defeated No. 61-ranked Dusan Lajovic, 7-6, 7-6.
- Misolic was beaten in the quarterfinals of his last tournament (the ATP Challenger Salzburg, Austria Men Singles 2023) 3-6, 3-6 by No. -ranked Blaz Rola on July 14.
- Misolic played an average of 21 games in his three matches in Salzburg.
- Kovalik has averaged 23.1 games per match (23.1 in best-of-three matches) through his 17 matches across all court types in the past year, winning 44.6% of the games.
- Kovalik has averaged 24.5 games per match (24.5 in best-of-three matches) and 9.8 games per set through 12 matches on clay in the past year.
- Including all surfaces, Kovalik’s service game winning percentage has been 66.3% in the past year, and his return game winning percentage has been 18.2%.
- Playing on clay, Kovalik has a 58.1% winning percentage on serve, and 22.2% on return.
Kovalik Recent Performances
- Kovalik beat Alejandro Davidovich Fokina 6-3, 6-4 on Tuesday in the Round of 32.
- Kovalik lost to No. 154-ranked Luca Nardi 2-6, 6-4, 4-6 in the qualification round 1 of his most recent tournament, the Wimbledon, on June 26.
- Kovalik’s one match in London included an average of 28 game per match.
- Kovalik was victorious in 71.4% of his service games and 14.3% of his return games in London.