Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Filip Misolic vs. Gael Monfils Match Information
- Tournament: The Stockholm Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Thursday, October 19
- Venue: Kungliga Tennishallen
- Location: Stockholm, Sweden
- Court Surface: Hard
|Gael Monfils (-215)||Filip Misolic (+170)|
No. 181-ranked Filip Misolic will meet No. 140 Gael Monfils in the Stockholm Open Round of 16 on Thursday, October 19.
Misolic vs. Monfils Matchup History
- Misolic has not matched up against Monfils in the past five years.
- This year across all court types, Misolic has played 28 total matches with a 48.8% game winning percentage. He averages 21.2 games per match (21.2 in best-of-three matches) and 9.9 games per set.
- In 12 matches on hard courts this year, Misolic averages 21.1 games per match (21.1 in best-of-three matches) and 10.1 games per set with a 50.6% game winning percentage.
- Misolic has a 69.1% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (103 service games won out of 149) and a 20.4% return game winning percentage (30 return games won out of 147).
- Misolic has finished 36-for-49 in service games when playing on hard courts (73.5% winning percentage), and 10-for-48 in return games (20.8%).
- Misolic ranks 345th in break point win percentage (37.0%) after going 27-for-73 on break points this year.
- On hard courts, Misolic is 284th in break point winning percentage (28.1%) after going 9-for-32.
Misolic Recent Performances
- Misolic beat No. 34-ranked Daniel Evans 6-4, 7-6 on Tuesday to advance to the Round of 16.
- In his last tournament, the US Open, Misolic fell in the qualification round 2 to No. 148-ranked Kimmer Coppejans, 2-6, 2-6 on August 25.
- In his two matches in New York, Misolic played an average of 22 games.
- In United States, Misolic won 16 of 22 service games (72.7%) and three of 22 return games (13.6%).
- In the past 12 months Monfils has played 19 matches (including all court types), winning 50.4% of the games. He has averaged 23.9 games per match (21.9 in best-of-three matches) and 9.7 games per set.
- Monfils is averaging 23.9 games per match (21.8 in best-of-three matches) and 9.7 games per set in 15 matches in the past year on hard courts.
- Monfils has a 79.5% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (178 of 224 games) and a 22.2% return game winning percentage (51 of 230).
- Monfils has an 82.5% winning percentage in service games on hard courts, and is at 21.4% in return games.
Monfils Recent Performances
- Monfils defeated Marton Fucsovics 2-6, 6-2, 7-5 on Wednesday in the Round of 32.
- Monfils was defeated by No. 8-ranked Andrey Rublev 4-6, 3-6, 6-3, 1-6 in the round of 64 of his most recent tournament, the US Open, on August 31.
- In Monfils’ two matches in New York, there was an average of 38 games per match.
- Monfils was victorious in 75.7% of his service games and 23.1% of his return games while playing in United States.