Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Michael Mmoh vs. Felix Auger-Aliassime Match Information
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, July 3
- Venue: AELTC Wimbledon Qualifying and Community Sports Ground
- Court Surface: Grass
|Felix Auger-Aliassime (-900)||Michael Mmoh (+600)|
In a match slated for Monday, Felix Auger-Aliassime (No. 12 in rankings) will meet Michael Mmoh (No. 119) in the Round of 128 of Wimbledon.
Mmoh vs. Auger-Aliassime Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Mmoh and Auger-Aliassime have faced each other.
- Through 23 matches over the past 12 months (across all court types), Mmoh has played 25.2 games per match (36.4 in best-of-five matches). He won 51.2% of them.
- Mmoh, over the past 12 months, has played three matches on grass, and 34.7 games per match (46 in best-of-five matches).
- Over the past year, Mmoh has been victorious in 27.5% of his return games and 73.8% of his service games.
- Over the past year, in terms of serve/return winning percentages on grass, Mmoh has won 78.8% of his games on serve and 25% on return.
Mmoh Recent Performances
- Mmoh remains in the tournament despite being defeated in the qualifying round, 6-2, 6-7, 3-6, 6-2, 2-6 against Laurent Lokoli.
- In the French Open, Mmoh’s previous tournament, he was defeated 2-6, 1-6, 1-6 by No. 8-ranked Taylor Fritz on May 30 in the round of 128 round.
- There were 22 games, on average, in Mmoh’s one match in Paris.
- Mmoh won 36.4% of his service games and 0% of his return games in Paris.
- Auger-Aliassime has played 25.8 games per match (38.4 in best-of-five matches) in his 24 matches so far this year across all court surfaces.
- So far this year, Auger-Aliassime has won 82.4% of his service games and 19.2% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Auger-Aliassime has converted 51 of 154 break points (33.1%).
Auger-Aliassime Recent Performances
- Auger-Aliassime was beaten by Fabio Fognini (4-6, 4-6, 3-6) on May 29 in the round of 128s of French Open (his last tournament).
- In his one match in Paris, Auger-Aliassime averaged 29 games per match.
- Auger-Aliassime clinched 46.7% of his service games and 28.6% of his return games while playing in France.