Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Michael Mmoh vs. Taylor Fritz Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, May 30
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
|Taylor Fritz (-8000)||Michael Mmoh (+1300)|
Taylor Fritz (No. 8) will face Michael Mmoh (No. 123) in the Round of 128 of the French Open on Tuesday, May 30.
Mmoh vs. Fritz Matchup History
- Mmoh and Fritz have not squared off against one another in the past five years.
- Mmoh, over the past 12 months, has played 21 matches across all court surfaces, and 23.3 games per match.
- Mmoh, over the past 12 months, has won 74.7% of his service games and 29.9% of his return games.
Mmoh Recent Performances
- In his last tournament, the Abierto Mexicano Telcel presentado por HSBC, Mmoh lost in a round of 16 to No. 23-ranked Tommy Paul, 4-6, 2-2 (retired) on March 1.
- In his two matches in Acapulco de Juárez, Mmoh played an average of 17 games.
- In Mexico, Mmoh won 13 of 16 service games (81.3%) and six of 18 return games (33.3%).
- Fritz has played 25.1 games per match (48.5 in best-of-five matches) in his 35 matches this year across all court types.
- Fritz has played 14 matches on clay so far this year, and 23.9 games per match.
- Fritz has won 24.5% of his return games so far this year, and 84.0% of his service games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on clay, Fritz has won 78.7% of his games on serve, and 27.6% on return.
- Fritz is 72nd in break points won on all surfaces, converting 94 of 215 (43.7%).
- Fritz has converted 41.2% of his break-point opportunities on clay (40 of 97).
Fritz Recent Performances
- In his last tournament, the Gonet Geneva Open, Fritz lost to No. 33-ranked Grigor Dimitrov 6-3, 5-7, 6-7 in the semifinals on May 26.
- Fritz participated in three matches in Genève, and he averaged 25.3 games per match.
- Fritz won 75% of his service games and 31% of his return games while playing in Switzerland.