Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Michael Mmoh vs. Marcos Giron Match Information
- Tournament: The Winston-Salem Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, August 22
- Venue: Wake Forest University Tennis Complex
- Location: Winston Salem, North Carolina
- Court Surface: Hard
|Marcos Giron (-155)||Michael Mmoh (+125)|
In the Winston-Salem Open Round of 32 on Tuesday, No. 94-ranked Michael Mmoh meets No. 63 Marcos Giron.
Mmoh vs. Giron Matchup History
- Mmoh and Giron are 1-1 against each other. Mmoh won their previous match on February 27, 2023, 7-6, 6-1.
- Mmoh and Giron have each won two of four sets against the other.
- In terms of games against each other, Giron and Mmoh have played 39, and Giron has won more (20). Mmoh has taken 19 of them.
- Mmoh and Giron have averaged 19.5 games and 2.0 sets in their two matches against each other.
- In his 23 matches played this year across all court types, Mmoh is averaging 29.2 games per match (25.4 in best-of-three matches) while winning 50.1% of those games.
- Mmoh has played 17 matches on hard courts this year, and averages 27.2 games per match (24.9 in best-of-three matches) and 10.3 games per set while winning 51.5% of games.
- Mmoh has a 77.3% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (231 service games won out of 299) and a 24.2% return game winning percentage (74 return games won out of 306).
- Mmoh has 150 wins in 194 service games on hard courts (winning percentage of 77.3%), and 56 wins in 201 return games (27.9%).
- Mmoh’s 37.4% break point winning percentage (67-for-179) is 247th this year.
- Mmoh has won 39.7% of break points on hard courts so far this year (52 out of 131, which ranks 116th).
Mmoh Recent Performances
- In the Round of 64 on Monday, Mmoh beat No. 497-ranked Darian King, 6-2, 3-6, 6-3.
- In his previous tournament, the Citi Open, Mmoh lost in the round of 16 to No. 45-ranked Jeffrey John Wolf, 4-6, 6-7 on August 3.
- Mmoh averaged 25.3 games per match in Washington in three matches.
- In United States, Mmoh won 32 of 38 service games (84.2%) and nine of 38 return games (23.7%).
- Giron has played 25.0 games per match (24.0 in best-of-three matches) in his 43 matches so far this year across all court surfaces.
- On hard courts, Giron has played 23 matches so far this year, totaling 24.4 games per match (24.6 in best-of-three matches) while winning 49.5% of games.
- Thus far this year, Giron has won 22.6% of his return games and 78.5% of his service games.
- On hard courts, Giron has won 19.9% of his return games and 77.8% of his service games.
- Giron has converted 103 of 292 break points overall (35.3%), and is 213th in break points won.
- Including hard courts only, Giron has converted 30.7% of his break-point chances (46 of 150).
Giron Recent Performances
- In the qualification round 1s of the Western & Southern Open (his last tournament), Giron was defeated by Diego Schwartzman 4-6, 4-6 on August 12.
- In Giron’s one match in Cincinnati, there was an average of 20.0 games per match.