Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Michael Mmoh vs. John Isner Match Information
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Thursday, August 31
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard
|John Isner (-115)||Michael Mmoh (-105)|
In a match slated for Thursday, John Isner (No. 157 in rankings) will meet Michael Mmoh (No. 89) in the Round of 64 of the US Open.
Mmoh vs. Isner Matchup History
- Mmoh and Isner have not gone head to head against one another in the past five years.
- In his 27 matches played this year across all court types, Mmoh is averaging 28.7 games per match (36.5 in best-of-five matches) while winning 51.1% of those games.
- Through 21 matches on hard courts this year, Mmoh averages 26.9 games per match (35 in best-of-five matches) and 10.1 games per set with a 52.6% game winning percentage.
- Including all surfaces, Mmoh’s service game winning percentage is 77.7% (winning 272 of 350 service games) and his return game winning percentage is 25.7% (winning 92 of 358 return games).
- Mmoh has finished 191-for-245 in service games when playing on hard courts (78% winning percentage), and 74-for-253 in return games (29.2%).
- Mmoh’s 84 break points won on 211 total break points (39.8% winning percentage) ranks 224th this year.
- Mmoh’s 69 break points won on 163 total break points on hard courts (42.3% win percentage) ranks 90th.
Mmoh Recent Performances
- In the Round of 128, Mmoh won 6-2, 6-4, 6-2 against Karen Khachanov on Tuesday.
- In his last tournament (the Winston-Salem Open), Mmoh was beaten by Borna Coric 4-6, 7-6, 3-6 on August 23, in the round of 16.
- In his three matches in Winston Salem, Mmoh played an average of 25.7 games.
- Mmoh won 76.3% of his service games and 30.8% of his return games in Winston Salem.
- Isner has played 21 matches this year (winning 48.7% of games across all court surfaces), and 29.5 games per match (46.3 in best-of-five matches).
- Isner has played 14 matches on hard courts so far this year, and 28.5 games per match (42 in best-of-five matches).
- Isner has won 10.1% of his return games this year, and 86.6% of his service games.
- Isner has won 88% of his service games on hard courts, and 8.5% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Isner has converted 22.8% of his break-point opportunities (21 of 92).
- On hard courts, Isner has converted eight of 50 break points (16.0%).
Isner Recent Performances
- Isner is coming off a 6-4, 6-3, 7-6 win over No. 94-ranked Facundo Diaz Acosta in the Round of 128 on Tuesday.
- Isner was defeated by No. 55-ranked Jordan Thompson 6-7, 6-7 in the round of 64 of his most recent tournament, the Western & Southern Open, on August 14.
- Isner’s one match in Cincinnati had an average of 26 game per match.
- Isner won 85.7% of his service games (12 of 14) in United States along with 0% of his return games (zero of 12).