Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Shintaro Mochizuki vs. Gregoire Barrere Match Information
- Tournament: The Citi Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Monday, July 31
- Venue: William H.G. FitzGerald Tennis Center
- Location: Washington, District of Columbia
- Court Surface: Hard
|Gregoire Barrere (-165)||Shintaro Mochizuki (+135)|
In the Round of 64 of the Citi Open on Monday, Shintaro Mochizuki (ranked No. 200) faces Gregoire Barrere (No. 59).
Mochizuki vs. Barrere Matchup History
- Mochizuki has not played Barrere in the past five years.
- Mochizuki has played 22.4 games per match, and 21.8 games per match in best-of-three matches, in his 19 matches over the past 12 months across all court types.
- On hard courts, Mochizuki has played 12 matches over the past year, and he has totaled 21.4 games per match (21.4 in best-of-three matches) while winning 45.5% of games.
- Mochizuki has won 25.2% of his return games and 66.0% of his service games over the past year.
- On hard courts, Mochizuki, over the past 12 months, has claimed 56.3% of his service games and 18.8% of his return games.
Mochizuki Recent Performances
- In the qualifying round, Mochizuki won 6-3, 6-2 against Kyle Seelig on Sunday.
- In his previous tournament, the Truist Atlanta Open, Mochizuki went down in the qualification round 1 to No. 277-ranked Jason Jung, 6-7, 4-6 on July 22.
- There were 23.0 games, on average, in Mochizuki’s one match in Atlanta.
- Through 38 matches so far this year, Barrere has played 26.1 games per match (24.3 in best-of-three matches) and won 50.7% of them (across all court types).
- On hard courts, Barrere has played 18 matches so far this year, totaling 24.5 games per match (23.7 in best-of-three matches) while winning 53.1% of games.
- Thus far this year, Barrere has won 20.3% of his return games and 79.9% of his service games.
- Barrere has won 81.7% of his service games on hard courts, and 19.5% of his return games.
- Barrere has converted 35.0% of his break-point chances overall (77 of 220).
- On hard courts, Barrere has converted 30 of 69 break points (43.5%).
Barrere Recent Performances
- In the round of 64s round of the Wimbledon, Barrere’s most recent tournament, he was beaten 3-6, 4-6, 6-7 by No. 29-ranked Denis Shapovalov on July 6.
- Barrere’s two matches in London included an average of 39.0 games per match.
- Barrere clinched 84.6% of his service games and 15.4% of his return games while playing in United Kingdom.