Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Shintaro Mochizuki vs. Tomas Martin Etcheverry Match Information
- Tournament: The Rakuten Japan Open Tennis Championships
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, October 16
- Venue: Ariake Tennis Forest Park Ariake Colesseum
- Location: Tokyo, Japan
- Court Surface: Hard
|Tomas Martin Etcheverry (-380)||Shintaro Mochizuki (+285)|
Shintaro Mochizuki (No. 201 ranking) will meet Tomas Martin Etcheverry (No. 31) in the Round of 32 of the Rakuten Japan Open Tennis Championships on Monday, October 16.
Mochizuki vs. Etcheverry Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Mochizuki and Etcheverry have squared off on the court.
- Mochizuki, over the past year, has played 15 matches across all court types, and 24.1 games per match (23.6 in best-of-three matches).
- On hard courts, Mochizuki has played eight matches over the past 12 months, and 24.1 games per match (24.1 in best-of-three matches).
- Mochizuki, over the past year, has won 68.8% of his service games and 26.3% of his return games.
- Mochizuki has won 23.1% of his return games on hard courts over the past 12 months. Meanwhile, he has been victorious in 65.8% of his service games during that timeframe.
Mochizuki Recent Performances
- In his most recent tournament, the Rolex Shanghai Masters, Mochizuki lost in the qualification round 1 to No. 345-ranked Chun Hsin Tseng, 6-4, 1-6, 4-6 on October 2.
- There were 27 games, on average, in Mochizuki’s one match in Shanghai.
- Etcheverry has played 52 matches so far this year (winning 51.9% of games across all court types), and 25.8 games per match (23.2 in best-of-three matches).
- Etcheverry has played 26.2 games per match (22.4 in best-of-three matches) in his 18 matches on hard courts so far this year.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Etcheverry has won 77.1% of his games on serve, and 25.4% on return.
- On hard courts, Etcheverry has won 22.6% of his return games and 71.3% of his service games.
- Etcheverry is 212th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 153 of 399 (38.3%).
- On hard courts, Etcheverry has converted 45 of 116 break points (38.8%).
Etcheverry Recent Performances
- In the round of 64s of his previous tournament (the Rolex Shanghai Masters), Etcheverry was defeated 6-4, 3-6, 4-6 by No. 60-ranked Zhizhen Zhang on October 6.
- In his one match in Shanghai, Etcheverry played an average of 29 games per match.
- In China, Etcheverry claimed one of 15 service games (6.7%) and 12 of 14 return games (85.7%).